PDA

View Full Version : Tasha on the dunes at Jockey's Ridge State Park

Jen
12-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Tasha loved this park--huge, hard packed sand dunes to run on...so high they offer hang gliding lessons off of the top of the biggest one.

The first part of the clip is Rich on the ground, trying to get a dog's eye view of Tasha, who promptly comes over and starts to excavate next to him, kicking sand in his face! :rotfl: You can hear us both laughing like crazy.

Then clips of Tasha running free on the dunes. She really zooms! Excuse the squeaky voices we use to talk to her (but don't we all do that?)

Tasha on the Dunes (http://dropshots.com/day.php?userid=5885&currentDate=20051230)

Lisa
12-30-2005, 06:03 PM
So awesome Jen!! You looked like you had the entire world to yourselves that day...how cool was that?!? You need to put that gorgeous little wiener of yours into the races...boy she is FAST!

Everytime I see her, I can't get over how fit she it. Tasha is a total beauty!

:muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove: :muchlove:

Goob
12-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Tasha is a fast little girl! I love the video! She is in sheer heaven doing those zoomies. I love Rich telling her it's a beautiful day! So funny!! :rotfl:

Mama S.
12-30-2005, 06:41 PM
I absolutely adore men who aren't afraid to love a "little " dog - who don't need a rottie to be a real man! YOu are soo lucky! He seems like a doll! LOVE Tahsa video!! Keep a postin!
sandi

K2
12-30-2005, 06:49 PM
:appl: Great video!!! Tasha looks like she had a blast!

Patt
12-30-2005, 07:27 PM
That was a kick watching her zooming all over the dunes, she is one happy outdoors girl. :hearts:
:thanx: for sharing your amazing video. :appl: :appl:

squirrel818
12-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Look at Tasha go! She sure is a zoomer! It looks like she loves the beach :) :hula1:

Nancy
12-31-2005, 07:39 PM
awesome video! thanks for sharing! tasha looked like she was having a BLAST!! what a great place for her to run freely!

Linus
01-02-2006, 01:43 AM
How fun was that?!?! Tasha looked like she was having the time of her life!! I loved the conversation, "Hello, how's it goin, nice day out, huh?" I have those conversations with Bailey all the time and people just look at me funny!

HotDogMama
01-02-2006, 09:24 AM
Every daschies dream.......... ZOOMIES!! I love to let Molly go in my mom's yard, they have a fenced acre and she goes nuts!!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
01-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Tasha loved this park--huge, hard packed sand dunes to run on...so high they offer hang gliding lessons off of the top of the biggest one.

The first part of the clip is Rich on the ground, trying to get a dog's eye view of Tasha, who promptly comes over and starts to excavate next to him, kicking sand in his face! :rotfl: You can hear us both laughing like crazy.

Then clips of Tasha running free on the dunes. She really zooms! Excuse the squeaky voices we use to talk to her (but don't we all do that?)

Tasha on the Dunes (http://dropshots.com/day.php?userid=5885&currentDate=20051230)
Hi! Looks like alot of fun & video was too. We have a privacy fenced yard & my Dachs. LOVE it! It's cool that you can take your dogs to the beach!

lotsadox
01-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Tasha looks like she had a great time! :hula1: Zoomies on the sand dunes! What fun! :boogie: