PDA

View Full Version : Best, most comfy harness?

DoxieMamaOH
12-05-2006, 09:39 AM
I saw these great harnesses, the lady said it was from a site "Daschund Delight" but I can't seem to find the site. Anyone heard of it?

Who makes/where can I find really comfy harnesses?

Rae
12-05-2006, 09:45 AM
http://www.doxidelight.com/

April - she made the original, called a hug-a-dog harness. One of our members, screen name weenieinthewindow also makes harnesses, so there are two options you can check out!

DoxieMamaOH
12-05-2006, 09:46 AM
Thank you!!! I'm getting a couple for Mena (in case one gets wet/dirty) and a couple for the local Almost Home folks. *runs off to buy harnesses*

Rae
12-05-2006, 09:48 AM
gotta measure the dog for April's- she custom makes them based on the measurements of the particular pooch. Remind me is Mena still growing? April has some standard sizes pre made, if she is still on the grow!

I am so glad you are so excited! Good for you and three cheers for Mena finding her forever mom.

Jill
12-05-2006, 09:59 AM
The Hug A Dog's are great!

My boys each have 3 of them, plus the harness coat and the fuzzie. One for each season you know. :rotfl:

Like Rae said, you do have to measure for them, so I'd make sure to get Mena's measurements before you order for her. But for the ones you want to donate (awesome by the way) I would just email April and tell her what you want to do and they can make some average sized ones I am sure.

catstamm
12-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Rae...you are a pretty smart cookie....I'd wait til the pups grown and yes they are all custom made......

Tex
12-05-2006, 10:36 AM
(Ok, if I keep posting behind Jill-and therefore reading her signature-I'm gonna pee in my pants!)

I need to get some Hug-a-dox (or something similar) for Julie and Jax.....just can't decide which fabric I want!!!!! Hurray for you for donating some to Almost Home!!! I'm sure they will love them!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

(ok, Cat beat me in there! Wheeeew!)

Patt
12-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I just noticed she has Hug A Dox Harness Coats. What a great idea.:appl:

WeenieintheWindow.com
12-05-2006, 02:21 PM
As someone said, I make harnesses as well. Very comfy, affordable and we have tons of fabrics. Www.Weenieinthewindow.com :)

Bella's Mom
12-05-2006, 03:01 PM
I have hug a dog harnesses and others. I love hug a dog with the fleece inside and the mesh for warmer weather. I'm going to be getting a new one for Coop soon and will probably try weenieinthewindow.

oceangirls
12-05-2006, 07:23 PM
The girls have Hug-A-Dog and also Puppia harnesses, and I am very pleased with both!
http://www.puppiaworld.com/

Jen
12-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Tasha has two hug-a-dog harnesses but I need to order another one eventually as they're getting old. We tried a puppia but it rubbed against her legs and drove her crazy. Too bad as loved the design.