PDA

View Full Version : La. police: Puppy gnawed off baby's toes - NDR

Frzframe
12-12-2006, 03:29 PM
What is wrong with people today? Dang that would've hurt and you know the baby was crying for pete sake!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061212/ap_on_re_us/baby_s_toes

Michelle
12-12-2006, 04:33 PM
OH,, this is just so so sad and so sick!!,
First of all what are new parents to a one month old doing getting a brand new puppy that is only 6 weeks old??, This just reminds me of trashy people. Obviously the puppy came from a BYB selling it at 6weeks old, and what kind of people go out and buy a puppy that requires tons of care after just giving birth to a baby that requires even MORE care!!!!!,,

Irresponsible parents!, and they should not be allowed to have the baby back at all.. That poor baby should be put up for adoption!!!! And the puppy should be adopted out to someone else.. These people are not fit to have either a puppy or a human baby!!!!

laura
12-12-2006, 05:07 PM
I agree!!! No puppy and no kids for those stupid, stupid people!!!

catstamm
12-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Trash people is right, with a 1st grade education!! No way on God's green earth could anyone have slept through that...no way in he!!....
Something is fishy about this story :duh:

Patt
12-12-2006, 05:38 PM
:sosad: such a far fetched story. :scratch: :ignore:

Michelle
12-12-2006, 05:49 PM
:sosad: such a far fetched story. :scratch: :ignore:

YES!!, they probably lied and had gone out of the house to buy drugs or something and left the baby and the puppy home alone, I wouldn't put it past them, they sound like just plain ole Trash with a capital T!!!!!

catstamm
12-12-2006, 06:34 PM
YES!!, they probably lied and had gone out of the house to buy drugs or something and left the baby and the puppy home alone, I wouldn't put it past them, they sound like just plain ole Trash with a capital T!!!!!
My thoughts exactly....

areese
12-12-2006, 07:59 PM
There is no way that is what happened.

HotDogMama
12-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Such bs... I know I can't sleep more than 20 min at a time without waking up to poke my almost 1 month old to make sure shes still breathing!! I am amazed more and more everyday at the stupidity of people!!

Tex
12-13-2006, 08:46 AM
WOW!!!! Poor little girl.....and poor puppy who will take the fall for the stupid parents........:sosad:

Rae
12-13-2006, 10:30 AM
I heard this yesterday and the baby was reported to be in state custody.