PDA

View Full Version : My Weenie Tree

Yolanda
12-24-2006, 12:46 AM
I don't do large trees any more. Instead I do three small 3' wire trees. One goes to work an 2 are at the house. This is the one I did this year on an antique hand made wire tree. A lot of the ornaments are hand made and represent my dogs. Lets see Wetley is on there and so is Elsa and one of my cart wonders. I collect the ornaments all year long from special shops, Some I have had made from clay especially from pictures. And Then I have a grand time trying to figure when to put each ornament. It is a job of :hearts: :hearts: On the tree each ornament represent someone or some dog special to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/Silvertree2.jpg

Otto'sMom
12-24-2006, 12:48 AM
That is awesome. Wow. Just awesome.:shocked:

Teddysmom
12-24-2006, 01:00 AM
WOW!!! That is just to cool! Love all the doxie ornaments. I'm trying to convince DH that we need more doxie ornaments....we only have 2!

catstamm
12-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Wow that tree is awesome!!!! I love it :hearts: :hearts:

Tex
12-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Yolanda that is stunning!!!! I love your ornaments!!!!:hearts: We have 4 doxie ornaments, and I really want to start collecting more. I would love to be able to do a whole tree in them!!!! Yours is just beautiful!

Patt
12-24-2006, 12:26 PM
The perfect tree, I :love5: it!

lizzieb38
12-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Oh Weenie Tree, Oh weenie tree! You really are quite lovely!! Your tree is awesome Yolanda! We only have one weenie ornament so far, but I am keeping my eyes out for more.

oceangirls
12-24-2006, 01:44 PM
It's a wonderful weenie tree :) I think I have the one up at the top (the little guy sitting up on his hind legs with a red scarf).

My MIL tied dachsie ornaments (very cute ones wearing Santa hats) on the bows of 3 of my presents :cheer2: . So my dog tree is filling up, but nowhere near as impressive as Yolanda's.