PDA

View Full Version : You asked for it...

Courtney
01-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Who wants to see goat-head eatin' pics?? I won't post them here cuz it is pretty darn nasty...but here is a link!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/courtney/sets/1720685/

Here is one pic that is not graphic. I was encouraging Adam to make Dax pick up the head and run with it because it was funny, and I wanted a pic. Dax, being blind and not able to see where I was, headed straight for my legs!!!!! This pic was taken mid-scream as I tried to jump out of the way!!!

http://static.flickr.com/40/80503599_55e2852a04.jpg

jenfer
01-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Oh golly! I am only brave enough to view them as thumbnails. haha.

Chrystyna
01-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah...I was ok until I saw the eye balls!

Otto'sMom
01-01-2006, 11:24 PM
OOOOOHHHHHH

I clicked on the ones with the eyeballs. Neato!

Wasn't it kinda gross cleaning off the meat off of the dogs? Must've smelled a little....odd...:shocked:
Was it a special occasion to give them...uh...goathead?
*Bevis&Butthead laugh here*

lotsadox
01-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Huge Ewwwwww factor here! :shocked:

mydachsies
01-01-2006, 11:45 PM
WOW!That was so cool!Man I think I am gonna try raw.:shocked:

Courtney
01-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Nah the dogs do their own cleanup! Napoleon always wipes off his face when he is done eating, either on the rug or dog bed. I fed it to them because I finally got brave enough to buy a head and it was only $2.79...and in terms of animal heads it is pretty small. They had pig heads and cow heads at the store and they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big and gross. Napoleon liked it so much I will have to buy another some day though. As far as cleanup of the head, I put a plastic bag around it, picked it up and put it in the trash!!!

LUVMYGUNNER
01-02-2006, 12:13 AM
Don't think I could stomache looking at that LOL just told hubby about the head--should have seen the look on his face.

Linus
01-02-2006, 12:57 AM
Bleh...*shiver*

Nope, when I switch to raw, I think I'll stay away from the goat heads!

Mama S.
01-02-2006, 10:00 AM
WHere in the name of all that is holy do you shop girl? Goatheads?? :rotfl: I can see the ad campaign now!!!
Sandi

Jill
01-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Um, interesting. :vomit:

I didn't realize that Dax-man was so skinny.

isobelsmom
01-02-2006, 11:53 AM
When you gave the warning...well, I didn't listen. And what do I click on. Eyeballs looking at Dax. THAT is just way too much for me. It's bad enough when my crew decide they want raw on the feet, so to speak, but I will NOT shop for them. Well, maybe I will. And, do tell, where does one find these various...ummmmm, heads? :shocked: That calls for a :holyshp:

JanUet
01-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Loved the pics Courtney! I looked at each and every one as a slide show! I'm sure nobody is surprised!

Love the way Dax uses his feet to keep the head steady as he tore into it.
Seems that they got a little fiber (grass) in their diet as well. :rotfl:

They certainly :love5: their RAW!!!!!!!

Did they ever finish it? Or did you clean it up and save it for another day?

Courtney
01-02-2006, 01:26 PM
They sell all this stuff and more at the nearby Hispanic grocery stores! There are a couple chains in the Dallas area - a wonderful resource!!

Jen
01-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Ok, I saw the whole slideshow. Dax does finally look like he's putting on some weight and Po is so shiny and handsome. Yes, it was gross, but they both loved it, clearly. And yes, they did get some extra plant matter on it.

Your trash can must get really ripe, especially outdoors in the summer, with all of their "leftovers".

Anatresia
01-02-2006, 08:40 PM
EWWWWW! Goat head! The teeth were really scary, and the eyeball!

I love Dewey! He is just stunning! Paul keeps asking about him- how much does he weigh, how old is he, etc.

Po is such a little killer! He went NUTS for that head! And Dax is a cutiepants!