PDA

View Full Version : Update on GA puppy cruelty story.

Patt
01-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Yolanda you mentioned this story before in another forum. There is going to be a re-trial starting Jan 3rd.
Hopefully this time there will be justice for this pup.

http://network.bestfriends.org/animallawcoalition/news/10594.html

Otto'sMom
01-02-2007, 10:52 PM
The only justice I'm interested in hearing about for those 2 soulless bags of feces and that retarded juror is DIAF...wait, let me amend that. I want to hit them alot with baseball bats. What they did to that puppy hurts my soul.
Anyone who has even a slightly soft heart shouldn't read past the first paragraph of that story.

Anatresia
01-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the warning- I won't be able to read it. I get too depressed.

Otto'sMom
01-02-2007, 11:40 PM
My comments about baseball bats weren't from the story, just so no one gets nightmares. What they did defies my worst thoughts and musings of torture.

catstamm
01-03-2007, 12:01 AM
OMG I couldn't even finish reading ...before I lost my lunch. These kids are sick and should not be members of society. DIAF would be too nice....

Jacqueline
01-03-2007, 01:20 AM
The only justice I'm interested in hearing about for those 2 soulless bags of feces and that retarded juror is DIAF...wait, let me amend that. I want to hit them alot with baseball bats. What they did to that puppy hurts my soul.
Anyone who has even a slightly soft heart shouldn't read past the first paragraph of that story.

I disagree with DIAF.....they should die slowly in a hot oven....just like they did to that puppy....after you get done with them.

AnnMarieK
01-03-2007, 07:38 PM
That was the most horrendous story I have ever read...my mind can't even process such cruelty...these boys seem to be lacking a soul. If I were on the jury I would vote to keep them locked up forever...they are a serious threat to everyone. I wish I hadn't read it.................:sosad: :sosad: :sosad:

Otto'sMom
01-03-2007, 07:41 PM
What I wish is that it never had to be written. Those boys, things impersonating humans, have no redeemable values, telling other kids that they would do the same to them if they told.

Dijon04
01-03-2007, 07:52 PM
omg you see a warning that you shouldnt read you read and then you want to hurl. people just suck.

AnnMarieK
02-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Yolanda you mentioned this story before in another forum. There is going to be a re-trial starting Jan 3rd.
Hopefully this time there will be justice for this pup.

I read in today's paper that these horrible excuses of people were sentenced to 10 YEARS IN JAIL :banana: :banana: :banana: It's great to know the good guys win sometimes....:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

alfina
02-10-2007, 08:53 PM
OMG, made my stomach so sick! I can't believe it. Those "persons" if you can even call them that should be put through the same torture they put the poor innocent puppy through.

Patt
02-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks AnnMarie for the update. That is wonderful news. :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:
I wished they would have gotten more time. Most of the comments made in the link below wanted them duct taped and put in an oven. In GA they can only get 5 years for cruelty to animals but the other charges got them more time.

Here's an update from Best Friends. However, it does not have the verdict. They want to pass stricter animal cruelty laws in GA., you can write to the addresses within the link. For the faint of heart I would skim the article till you see the D.A.'s pic., the addresses are below his pic. Also there is a petition to sign.

For the life of me I cannot figure why that woman on the first jury said there wasn't enough evidence. Hopefully she will not be serving on any jury in the future. She needs her head examined.

LexieLuvr
02-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Ten years isn't nearly enough - but maybe it will give them time to think about what they did. Or they'll learn better how to plot killing something else, and get away with it. Ugh! I hope they do the entire ten years - that may, at least, send a message.

JanUet
02-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I can't bring myself to read the article. My heart hurts already just reading all the comments.

I will sign the petition.

laura
02-11-2007, 11:30 AM
I am so disgusted at the human race! Seriously...what kind of culture do we have where that kind of thing is even thought up? Much less acted upon?