View Full Version : Apple Crunch Pupcakes

Jill
01-13-2007, 11:06 AM
I am making my apple crunch pupcakes with FF cinnamon cream cheese frosting for a doxie meetup where CCDR is going to have a small booth setup.

Here are my questions:

How many pupcakes should I make? Make enough so there is one per dog?
How much should I sell them for? $1.00?

Would you buy one if you were at a doxie meetup or should I make cookies instead?

Mama S.
01-13-2007, 11:17 AM
Have any idea how many people will show? If it's a small gathering - maybe a couple dozen - if it's a super large gathering then maybe 5 or 6 dozen. I'd easily spend a buck for homemade goodies for da herd!
We will be getting pics of this meet up correct??!!
Mama

Jill
01-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Have any idea how many people will show? If it's a small gathering - maybe a couple dozen - if it's a super large gathering then maybe 5 or 6 dozen. I'd easily spend a buck for homemade goodies for da herd!
We will be getting pics of this meet up correct??!!
Mama

According to the website, right now there are 24 dogs that are coming and then 24 that are maybe's.

*sigh*

I was hoping to get the ingredients at the store today so that way I wouldn't have to make another trip.

So maybe I should make 4 dozen? I guess they could be frozen. That would mean I would be making 5 dozen, since I gotta make extra to bring to the dogs of my coworkers. :)

Also, anyone have any suggestions on how to package/transport them? With the frosting I think it could get messy to try to wrap them up. Maybe just give everyone a napkin?