PDA

View Full Version : Jan 6-7 ribbons

areese
01-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Here's the ribbons we got during the Jan 6-7 CPE trial.
Laika got three firsts (all in Standard...she ran 4-I screwed one up badly!)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT0182.jpg

Lil Salsa is always butting in...god forbid a camera not be pointed at HER.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT0183.jpg

Owen did very well too...
Qualified in 5 out of 7. He got freaked out by the HUGE applause after his Jackpot run so got slow his next two but recovered Sunday :)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT0187.jpg

Tex
01-15-2007, 02:19 PM
:way2go: Owen and Laika!!!!! (Good job Salsa on gettin' in on the pics! :) ).

lizzieb38
01-15-2007, 02:21 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Salsa is killing me!! She is so funny.:appl: :appl: :appl: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: to Laika and Owey. So proud of them. Ya know if you get Salsa doing agility, the ribbons are bigger than she is:rotfl: :rotfl:

areese
01-15-2007, 02:23 PM
:way2go: Owen and Laika!!!!! (Good job Salsa on gettin' in on the pics! :) ).

Thanks! Can you BELIEVE that look on that silly chihuahua's face??? I swear she is sillier even than the weens! Sitting there all proud like SHE did something....
BUT her big chance is this coming Sunday. I'm gonna run her...despite her never having classes or any experience LOL. I'm gonna run her in Wildcard cuz it only has 8-10 obstacles and it's a big swoopy circle usually-not a lot of switching directions. Level 1 CPE is really easy with no weaves or teeter (which she doens't know how to do...yet. I'm teaching her to weave with 6 sink plungers LOL) She's gonna be so proud!!

jenfer
01-15-2007, 02:27 PM
CONGRATS! And Salsa is so cute. :D

Mama S.
01-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Where the heck do I start on this thread??? Laika - beeyouteeful Laika - our superstar!!! First shot is sooo typical of a diva girl! I'm good I know it:rotfl: Silly silly Salsalita!!! I adore you! BUT - Owey man - Nana just adores her sweet boy!!!!!
Mama

Rafi
01-15-2007, 03:53 PM
This much cuteness should be banned!! :) The whole thing is just too much to handle.

I think Salsa is just proud of her Brother and Sisters achievements and is trying to help Celebrate.

Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures, and :appl: Congratulations the ribbons are well deserved you guys/gals all worked hard for them. :appl:

Patt
01-16-2007, 12:13 AM
Great pics! :congrats: to your FurKid family.

Tanya
01-16-2007, 12:15 AM
Gee Amy, in that first picture Laika kinda has the look of "There could have been 4 ribbons here!" :rotfl:

Salsa is such a funny little dog, and Owen is just the cutest!

Congrats to both Laika and Owen!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

areese
01-16-2007, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=Tanya]Gee Amy, in that first picture Laika kinda has the look of "There could have been 4 ribbons here!" :rotfl:

I swear you are right...she does have that look. And it woulda been one GREAT BIG ribbon too, cuz that run woulda been her C-ATCH (Cpe Agility CHampion) I blew it totally (due to nervousness!!!) Well see if I can keep it together this weekend...