PDA

View Full Version : Shhh, sleeping spit bull, Sophie!

isobelsmom
01-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Miss Sophie Sue was just wrung out one afternoon. After my popping (quietly) out of the shower, I happened upon HRH Sophie all snuggled up and sleeping through a snowstorm. I crawled in with her shortly after. She was not amused at being awakened....:mad:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/isobelsmom/sleepyPinchy.jpg

Otto'sMom
01-03-2006, 02:23 PM
What'd she do when you woke her up?

Dolly only gets bitter and swears when another animal wakes her. I've been pretty safe from the mad chomp.:rotfl:

isobelsmom
01-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Sophie lets me have it verbally with an amazing array of warbles and grumbles. I can't help but to laugh, which ticks her off more and then she'll go to the end of the bed (under the covers, of course) and curse at me for a few. After that, she snuggles back up! She's a mighty fine snuggler!

Yolanda
01-03-2006, 02:56 PM
I would be upset too if you crawled into my bed. Oooops, I mean your bed.

lotsadox
01-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Sophie lets me have it verbally with an amazing array of warbles and grumbles.

That's what Cash does if I disturb him! He has the most amazing array of grunts and grumbles. I can just imagine what they would translate as. :shocked: Bogart however doesn't verbalize, but is very good at the dirty look! How dare you disturb the Prince! :banana:

Mama S.
01-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Disturb a sleeping baby? HOW DARE YOU :rotfl: :rotfl: Oscar does the rumbly grumblys also! THe others just flop back with a HUGE sighhhhhh
SAndi

oceangirls
01-04-2006, 10:43 PM
1. How did I miss this adorable picture?
and 2. Where is our sweet-faced Quincy?

I guess that is the problem with having multiple dogs... if you post pics of one, people want to see them all!