PDA

View Full Version : Austrailian Doxie Hero

quavec
01-16-2007, 06:44 PM
:appl: Go Jesse!

Story here (http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,21069611-5003402,00.html)

Tex
01-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Now this is a good story!!! (I read the sad one first). You go Jesse!!!! :banana: :banana:

Lisa
01-16-2007, 08:28 PM
What a great dog!! WTG Jesse :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Linus
01-16-2007, 09:45 PM
"Perhaps if the dog had been a German shepherd or a mastiff, you could understand it, but you've got to be a pretty feisty little dachshund to see somebody off," he said.

This guy doesn't know dachshunds! :lol: Way to go, Jesse!

laura
01-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Now that is so hearwarming! reminds me of a true story.

Once I tried a vet that would come to the house as Herman is so deathly afraid of going to see Doc SawBones. So, the vet comes and he has an assistant in training. ()The boys are just getting shots.) The vet is attempting to hold Herman along with me to give him the shot. He asks if the assistant can hold Herman as the assitant needs to learn how. I say ok. (cautiously)
Assistant holds Herman down but too hard and Herman screams like he is being skinned alive. Harold then comes running out of the house, tore over to that vet and attacked him like nobody's business. Lit into him with everything his little toothless body could give.

Needless to say, all hell broke loose and the vet told me to control my dog! I was laughing my head off, I thought it was great! I was so proud of Harold for protecting Herman, there was no way I could scold him. The assistant stood there like a dope. Herman, by that time was under the bed and I pulled harold off the man.

No shots for Herman that day and I never called that guy again as I figured he would never come back to my house!! :)

LUVMYGUNNER
01-16-2007, 10:53 PM
What a great story.

Patt
01-17-2007, 04:06 AM
Incredible little Jesse. :appl: :appl: