PDA

View Full Version : Buddybuddybuddeee

Otto'sMom
01-03-2006, 02:34 PM
I love Buddy with all my heart and then some, but you wouldn't know it by how often I post about him or take photos of him. I figured it was about time you all saw my "Good Dog" (except for that public humping other dogs on the head thing he does) Buddy doing what he does best. Being good, not asking for much of anything:hearts:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mvc-007Buddys.jpg

Yolanda
01-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Ok he is not a doxie mix. He sure looks very content laying there.

Otto'sMom
01-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Nope, but he's been to the Mid Atlantic DRNA picnic. Golden Retriever and Shepherd by blood, doxy by proxy by heart. He's the one I sing songs to. Who's my sugar plum honey bunch Buddyuddeudders..he's my sweetie pie...

Courtney
01-03-2006, 03:01 PM
don't you love it when bigger dogs try to curl up onto little rugs? It's so funny! Buddy looks like a total lovebug.

Mama S.
01-03-2006, 07:40 PM
OH my - that face begs for kisses! I'd get nothing done! Ever!!!!
Sandi

Nancy
01-03-2006, 08:26 PM
He's a real cutie pie! Love his coloring!

JanUet
01-03-2006, 08:47 PM
don't you love it when bigger dogs try to curl up onto little rugs? It's so funny! Buddy looks like a total lovebug.

You took the words right outta my mouth Courtney!
I had to laugh as I saw him laying on the itty bitty carpet. :rotfl:

Your right He is a sugar plum honey bunch Buddyuddeudders.. sweetie pie...:hearts:

Lisa
01-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Ohhhh, he is a sweetie pie! I now know why you can't go to the small dog park though....big boy....oodles of AWWWWWWWWWW. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Goob
01-03-2006, 09:35 PM
A wee doxie trapped in a big dog body!? Hence the sleeping on the small rug!

What a cutie pie!!! :hearts:

isobelsmom
01-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Your Buddy-boy is gorgeous. That face begs for smooches non-stop. Love the leg out to help keep him on that dachsie rug.

Isn't it a hoot when the bigger dog begins to act like the dachsie they live with? My doxie-by-proxie is Bonaparte (aka Woozel) (I'll have to find a cute pic of him) and he has no idea he's not a dachsie. Tries to curl up in my lap at 50+ lbs.....hefty dachsie, but I adore him as you do Buddy. I just wanna snuggle with that boy! :hug99: as he looks so soft and comfy.

Susa
01-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Buddy is wonderful. Please give him kisses on the lips for me.

lotsadox
01-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Buddy is so beautiful! What a wonderful face! Thanks for my morning smile!

Otto'sMom
01-04-2006, 12:01 PM
When we're all in the truck, Buddy will come up behind me and want to give me a nice little lick. Unfortunately, the stupid humidity is so low, I get a huge static shock that first smooch! *YEOWCH* that smarts!
He used to be afraid of motorcycles, now he barks at them till they go away. Big trucks still scare him, and he'll scrunch himself up under the passenger side of the dashboard. Such a sensitive soul:hearts:

oceangirls
01-04-2006, 10:33 PM
:holyshp:, what a lovely face.

I've had those static encounters with fuzzy dogs before. :D