PDA

View Full Version : opinions anyone?

michelehbc
01-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Where, in your opinion is the best place to get a dachshund harness online for a nice price?

Patt
01-18-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm not a very good shopper, but we have quite a few expert shoppers on here. I'm sure they will be able to help you.
There is a couple of sites that sell the hug-a-dox which is highly recommended.

Mama S.
01-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Trying to find the place that I got Shadow's! It's custom made for doxie bodies and I love it!! It's gotten filthy - washed well and still going strong!!
Mama

Michele
01-18-2007, 10:45 PM
I haven't ordered one yet because last time I looked they were backed up a bit, but the ones at www.weenieinthewindow.com are totally adorable!!! :hearts:

lotsadox
01-18-2007, 11:28 PM
I've had 2 sets of hug-a-dox and they're great. Good for their backs and practically indestructible. :banana:

oceangirls
01-18-2007, 11:28 PM
I have both Hug-a-Dog and Puppia, neither of which were exactly inexpensive (I am not a very good bargain shopper :rolleyes: ); they work very well, though. I didn't buy the Puppias online, but they are available.

http://www.puppiaworld.com/

http://www.doxidelight.com/hugadog.htm

Weenie in the Window is our DLC member Alison :) so I don't think you could go wrong there!

LUVMYGUNNER
01-19-2007, 12:10 AM
I have a hug-a-dog for both Gunner and Petunia and one is 4 years old and one 2--they wash well and are realy holding up. The material hasn't washed out or faded at all.

LexieLuvr
01-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Care-a-lot pet supply has VERY reasonable dachsie harnesses and they have held together quite well. I'd buy another, if I wasn't into making my own these days.

LUVMYGUNNER
01-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Petedge now carries a nice one also-vest type-good price. I also make my own.

michelehbc
01-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I ordered him a black puppia harness today...It was 27 dollars...But I hope it is worth it! I've heard good things....

michelehbc
01-21-2007, 09:43 PM
I have both Hug-a-Dog and Puppia, neither of which were exactly inexpensive (I am not a very good bargain shopper :rolleyes: ); they work very well, though. I didn't buy the Puppias online, but they are available
Thanks! I ordered him a black puppia harness today! It was 27 dollars, but hopefully it is worth it.. Now I'm all excited about getting it in the mail- Getting mail excites me. What a dork...:rotfl:

oceangirls
01-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Now I'm all excited about getting it in the mail- Getting mail excites me. What a dork...:rotfl:

Nah, same here - I love to get mail. DH tends to get there first and throw all my catalogs away because he says I don't read them and they pile up. :sosad:

Otto'sMom
01-21-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm such a retard about getting the mail, that I do it for work and it's totally NOT my job. The people who are supposed to do it get busy and I don't even have mail come to ME at work. I just like sorting it and making sure people get care packages from home.
I'm totally addicted to getting boxes and catalogs in the mail.

quavec
01-22-2007, 08:45 PM
T
Now I'm all excited about getting it in the mail- Getting mail excites me. What a dork...:rotfl:

I love to get mail. When I worked, I loved sorting the mail out and delivering to everyone. At home, I see the mail truck and rush out to get it. Sadly, it's mostly bills :sosad: