PDA

View Full Version : Bailey is running for Congress!!!!

michelehbc
01-20-2007, 02:05 AM
Okay, he's not really. But GUESS WHAT! It has been TWO WEEKS since Bailey has had an "oops" in the house!! YAYAYAYAYAY! :cheer2: He has even started sitting by the door when he needs to do his business! And if I am in the other room, he comes and gets me! I know, I know. A lot of dogs do that...But I am soooo PROUD of my wonder noodle (He has been a HARD house-train)!!!! No poopie or wee on the carpet- I feel like dancing! :hula1:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/michelehbc/baileypotty.jpg

Tanya
01-20-2007, 02:07 AM
I know, I know. A lot of dogs do that...
They DO??? Maybe a lot of dogs do, but not a lot of doxies! ;)

Great job with the housetraining! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Tex
01-20-2007, 11:13 AM
I love Bailey's campaign poster!!!! :way2go: Bailey on pottying outside like da big boys!!! (We had issues this morning due to the poison drops falling from the sky)

Rafi
01-20-2007, 11:59 AM
:appl:Good Job Bailey!!!:appl:

It took 3 months to house train Pixel which involved me following him around anytime he was on the move to make sure he would do anything in the house.

Otto'sMom
01-20-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm showing this to Pearl, Otto, Grrrrt and sometimes Dolly. I'm sure they'll want to be cool and pee outside now:rolleyes: (No more sunroom carpet in 6 days)

Anatresia
01-20-2007, 05:37 PM
They DO??? Maybe a lot of dogs do, but not a lot of doxies! ;)

Yeah, I have to agree- my two do not sit by the door. Sometimes they stare at me and if I'm not smart enough to catch on, we'll have an accident. fortunately, I'm pretty well trained and I let them out often enough.

When it's just Paul home, though... that's another story. ("I swear, I JUST let them out Tres, and they came back in and someone pooped in the hall!")

Lisa
01-20-2007, 07:29 PM
I'd vote for him...

WTG Bailey! Good job on the potty training!

Mama S.
01-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Most excellent!! I can only dream about no accidents on da carpet! This is why PJ MUST take all nasty carpet out of house and put down wood!! THey never potty in the bedroom!!!
Mama