PDA

View Full Version : $15,000 - 20,000 dog missing in KC *UPDATE*

Frzframe
01-20-2007, 02:57 AM
It was on the news tonight at a Beauceron was in a van while his owner worked on a repairing a building. Here's part of the story from www.thekansascitychannel.com

"He's imported from France. My wife is a professional dog trainer, but he's more of a pet than he is anything valuable," Bass said.

He said the dog is trained in protection.

"It's not a dog that would have left the van voluntarily -- he would have put up a fight -- that's why I'm wondering if maybe they took the van with the dog in it," Bass said.

The dog is about 100 pounds and is black with brown markings.

The stolen van is a white, 1998 Ford cargo van with Missouri tags 418 RS2. It has a Beauceron Club decal in the rear window.

:(

Tanya
01-20-2007, 03:02 AM
That's :sosad: ...I bet they are devastated. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: that they get him back.

For those of you like me that had no idea what a Beauceron looks like, I looked it up:
http://www.pets.ca/breedprofiles/a/beauceron/b5.jpg

Patt
01-20-2007, 03:04 AM
This is :sosad: but with all the dog nappings why would he leave the dog in the van? :scratch:
:pray:ers they will get him back in good health.
:wow: that is a beautiful dog.

Frzframe
01-20-2007, 03:55 AM
This is :sosad: but with all the dog nappings why would he leave the dog in the van? :scratch:
:pray:ers they will get him back in good health.
:wow: that is a beautiful dog.

He was trained as a guard dog but I guess he didn't scare the folks who wanted that van. :(

Patt
01-20-2007, 04:04 AM
Possibly he was tied in the back and couldn't get to the driver.
I still have a big fear of dog nappers and with a 15-20K dog, I just don't think I would chance it. Oh well... that's just me.

Jacqueline
01-20-2007, 11:51 AM
It was on the news tonight at a Beauceron was in a van while his owner worked on a repairing a building. Here's part of the story from www.thekansascitychannel.com

:(

Hmmmmm This man is an idiot or a liar or both, JMNSHO

Frzframe
01-21-2007, 12:15 AM
They found him!! He was in the van that was found in Smithville MO at 4:15 am. The police let him out of the van (insert stupid here) and he ran off. Someone later found him and he is now back with his owner. :cheer2:

oceangirls
01-21-2007, 12:23 AM
That's great news!! Hopefully the owner has learned something from this. What a lovely dog.

The police let him out of the van (insert stupid here)

:rolleyes: indeed. Hopefully the police officer also learned something from this.

Patt
01-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Terrific news. I'm so glad he was found and alive. Lets hope they all learned something from this.

Jacqueline
01-22-2007, 02:31 AM
They found him!! He was in the van that was found in Smithville MO at 4:15 am. The police let him out of the van (insert stupid here) and he ran off. Someone later found him and he is now back with his owner. :cheer2:

I don't suppose they found the person who took the van?

Frzframe
01-22-2007, 02:46 AM
I don't suppose they found the person who took the van?

I think they did. :)