PDA

View Full Version : Salsa's first agility run

areese
01-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Of course she's not a doxie but I know a few people are really wanting to know how she did.....
She did AWESOME!!!!!! She qualified and got a second place. Of course there were only two dogs in the class..... But what the heck! It was a perfect run-0 faults and about 16 seconds UNDER time. Can't get much better than that. I heard she was very cute....Of course I couldn't really SEE her run....but to me she looked very sassy and happy and was running with these prancy feet like a little pony.
Owey wants everyone to know he Q'd 6 out of 7 this weekend. 3 thirds, 1 second, 2 firsts, He needs 27 runs to get his C-ATCH. He's only been running for 8 months! He's such a joy to run.....
I promise I will post pics tomorrow. I am SO tired and my knee is killing me ( I hurt it 2 weeks ago...running agility, what else? :))

Otto'sMom
01-21-2007, 08:58 PM
You've got to know by now that Salsa's got her own fan club here:hug99: She's total doxie by proxy, and now she's gonna be a talented one at that. Way to GO GURRRL:cheer2:

Alex's Mom
01-21-2007, 09:30 PM
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: little Salsalita girl!!!!!!! She's going to give Laika and Owen a run for their money, isn't she...maybe the first chihuahua doxie by proxie to get her title??? You had a really stellar weekend, Amy!!! I'm just SO proud of ALL of you! :hug99::hug99::hug99: (and sending some :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for your poor knee!)

Tex
01-21-2007, 10:03 PM
:congrats: Salsa and Amy!!!! and a big :way2go: Owen Weenie!!!!!!
I hope your knee feels better soon!:hug99:

Frzframe
01-21-2007, 10:30 PM
:appl: :appl: That is so great!! I bet she was adorable out there. :hearts:

Chris
01-21-2007, 11:23 PM
I have never seen a dog that tiny do agility! Are the "jumps" 2 inches?

I want to see a video of that some day

Patt
01-21-2007, 11:27 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: For Salsa. :banana:

Lots of feel better :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for your knees.

areese
01-22-2007, 09:36 AM
I have never seen a dog that tiny do agility! Are the "jumps" 2 inches?

I want to see a video of that some day

I THINK I will have a video of it!
She was jumping 4 inches. She can jump 8 no problem but I want it to be a stress free as possible now and knocking a bar might scare her! She's so light on her feet though she just flies over. I've never seen a dog that tiny do agility either! There's a woman who runs chi's but she wasn't there this weekend. None of hers are as little as Salsa but some are pretty darn little.

lotsadox
01-22-2007, 09:55 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: That's great news about Salsa, one of our offishimus doxie-by-proxies! She's doing great. And so is Owen. He'll have his C-ATCH in no time! :banana: :hearts: :banana:

Bella's Mom
02-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Go Salsa!!! :banana: :cheer2:

quavec
02-02-2007, 06:08 PM
:way2go: Salsa girl! :cheer2::way2go: