PDA

View Full Version : Dachshund faces death for biting in England

Lisa
01-23-2007, 01:38 PM
This is just insane! I wonder if there is anything we can do to let them know this is making international news and it's crazy!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007030597,00.html

quavec
01-23-2007, 01:49 PM
:wtf: That's ridiculous! Why can't they take this on a case by case basis for heaven's sake? I mean, a 'nip' on the ankle probably to defend 'her' children, is WAY different than a 100lb dog attacking a man out walking. I wonder if the 'victim' isn't pushing to have this pursued? Insane!

Jen
01-23-2007, 01:58 PM
This is the reporters email address, as published in the article: r.perrie@the-sun.co.uk You can also comment on the story from a link on the webpage. Though you have to register to comment.

Patt
01-23-2007, 11:47 PM
I hope someone comes to their aid. :crossfin: Sounds like the "victim" may have another problem with the family and this is his revenge.

michelehbc
01-24-2007, 12:35 AM
Hmmm. Sound like Lucy nipped because she was with her babies and that neighbor got a little too close for her. What an a-youknowwhat. I mean, it's not like Lucy bit his vagina. ( have you guys seen that video? holy crap! haha)

But seriously. That is just stupid. :whack:

Michelle
01-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Hmmm. Sound like Lucy nipped because she was with her babies and that neighbor got a little too close for her. What an a-youknowwhat. I mean, it's not like Lucy bit his vagina. ( have you guys seen that video? holy crap! haha)

But seriously. That is just stupid. :whack:

I agree, I bet Lucy was protecting the kids from the stranger walking down
the street,, I emailed the person that wrote the article,, I hope she gets
many many emails from all over, maybe she can print them in the paper in
support for the dog... poor little Lucy, I cannot see a sane judge ordering
this dog to die for something like that!!!!