PDA

View Full Version : MY bery own wibbon by Salsalita

areese
01-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Dis is my bery OWN WIBBON.
I gots it by wunning fast and jumping and doing dose tunnels.
I am da best agility dog in dis house.
I can do ebything da best cuz I am da littlest.
Dat's how it werks.
Da littlest is da best.
Did I ever tell you Owen is my boyfriend.
He is.
I bite him in da neck.
I know he lubs that.
lub,
Salsa
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT0210.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT0212.jpg

quavec
01-26-2007, 10:36 AM
She is so darn tiny! And adorable of course! So glad little Salsalita is feeling better! :hug99:

areese
01-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm hoping she's better but I've yet to see a normal poop so it's not quite over yet. But she's feeling good at least...just a little put out about being crated all the time. I am seriously tired of cleaning up poo.
Hear that, you dogs????? I'm SERIOUS!

Mama S.
01-26-2007, 10:53 AM
YEEAAA Salsa!!! Wow do you look even smaller when next to that great big fabulous ribbon!!!!
Mama

catstamm
01-26-2007, 10:56 AM
omgOSH THAT IS JUST TOO CUTE!!

LUVMYGUNNER
01-26-2007, 11:18 AM
:congrats:

Da Brat
01-26-2007, 11:30 AM
*SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE EEEEEE* dER HER IS!!!!:hearts: :hearts: You are officially released from TO chair doody!

Jen
01-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Aww, miss Salsa is so cute. She must have been the smallest dog doing agility!

areese
01-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Aww, miss Salsa is so cute. She must have been the smallest dog doing agility!

OH yeah! Roger the chi was there but he's about twice her size. Plus she BEAT his butt LOL. Roger has issues...
A pretty small chi is running next weekend. Leezard. he's not as small as her but it will be his first time running. HIs mommy has 8-9 chihuahuas (she's a total failure at fostering LOL)

JanUet
01-26-2007, 11:43 AM
:woohoo: SALSA PICS!

Ohhhh She is just a little Sweetie :hearts:
I just want to lub her and Squeeze her! :hearts: :fh:

:congrats: on your bery own Wibbon Salsa :appl:

HotDogMama
01-26-2007, 11:52 AM
:congrats: Salsa, you little hooker!!:hearts:

phoria2
01-26-2007, 11:55 AM
YAY Salsa!!!:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:
She's such a :cutiepie2

jenfer
01-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Congrats, Salsa!

She looked so proud! Looks like the ribbon is bigger than her. lol.

Patt
01-26-2007, 12:31 PM
Adorable pics! I :love5: Salsa!! :hearts: :hearts:

samandissy
01-26-2007, 01:16 PM
These pics will keep me smiling all day. She is so cute...:hearts:

Tex
01-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Yeah Salsa!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
She looks so cute!!!:hearts: You go girl!

Alex's Mom
01-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Boy, did that improve my day, Amy!!! She looks SO proud of herself! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: my little Salsalita girl!!! :hug99::hug99:

Michelle
01-26-2007, 04:08 PM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: OMG,, What a sweetheart she is!!,
to be honest, I was never really a chi lover until I saw pics of little
Salsa and she is just the most darling little chi I have ever seen!!!!!

I missed the story of how you got her,, care to share again????

LexieLuvr
01-26-2007, 04:15 PM
She IS adorable, and I'm not a huge chi lover - and her face says "see how good I am all you big dogs out there!" Love her expression!! (Very smug, and well deserved, too!) Congrats, Salsagirl!!!

Rae
01-26-2007, 04:49 PM
I could slip her in my pocket and no one would ever know. :spy:

how much does she weigh?

areese
01-26-2007, 05:24 PM
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: OMG,, What a sweetheart she is!!,
to be honest, I was never really a chi lover until I saw pics of little
Salsa and she is just the most darling little chi I have ever seen!!!!!

I missed the story of how you got her,, care to share again????

I never knew a chihuahua either until her. If Salsa is indicitive of the breed they are awesome dogs; smart, funny, willing, very trainable, cute as heck and very affectionate.
Salsa belonged to a friend of mine. She breeds belgians and had gotten Salsa and a male (Zoom) to breed cuz she wanted some little agility dogs. She wanted them to pay for themselves is really why she was breeding them. Belgians she breeds for all the "right" reasons and is well known and respected all over the world for her bloodlines but this was different. Salsa turned out to be very very small-2 pounds 6 ounces at a year. I had been taking care of Pat's 26 dogs most of the summer/fall cuz she was in the hospital repeatedly (was later dx-ed with MS). Salsa was home with me cuz all the dogs were being kept outside with shelter but Salsa gets out of any fence and we were afraid the big dogs would hurt her accidently. I became increasingly worried about her being bred...did some research, emailed some chi breeders, talked to my vet, and was pretty much convinced she would not be able to give birth safely. I talked to my friend...she just poo-pooed my fears cuz I know nothing about breeding dogs. So I said I wanted Salsa...that I was attached to her and wanted to keep her. It wasn't even really true at the time but I was sure she'd die giving birth if bred and I really didn't want it to happen. I couldn't see my friend springing a few grand on a c-section either. So she said I could HAVE her if I let her be bred once. I couldn't do that so gave her back. I thought perhaps if I offered to buy her that would work but I didn't have the 400 dollars she spent on her. Than a wonderful person offered to send me the money to get her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At first my friend didn't want to do that either so I let it slide...lo and behold in a couple of weeks she told me I could have her (buy her) and the wonderful person sent the money and the rest is history. I got her spayed in Nov. AND I totally fell in love with this dog! She is great.

Anatresia
01-26-2007, 07:19 PM
OMG- what a face! She has such a cute expression! I want a chihuahua someday! I can just imagine Paul with the Spanish accent making her "talk.":rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (we did a lot of german accents when we first had Butters, then decided he would probably speak with a Buffalonian accent from hearing us talk that way.:rotfl:)

I think she is just the prettiest little thing!

areese
01-26-2007, 07:24 PM
I could slip her in my pocket and no one would ever know. :spy:

how much does she weigh?

She weighs 2 pounds 11 ounces :)

jenfer
01-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Is running Salsa easier than the weens? Because Gigi is a small dog in class, but she is fast... I have to "run like a mad woman" (that's what my trainer said. lol) at times.

areese
01-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Is running Salsa easier than the weens? Because Gigi is a small dog in class, but she is fast... I have to "run like a mad woman" (that's what my trainer said. lol) at times.

Right now Owen is the fastest of my dogs. Running Salsa isn't really easier cuz it's not the running that makes it hard for me, it's if the dog responds well to my body language, can work at a distance from me, etc. With Salsa I must be right at every jump or tunnel making sure she does it. I'd say right now Owey is the easiest cuz he RUNS and I don't have to be encouraging him or be ahead of him to make him run fast which I do have to do with Laika. I tend to bend over too much running Salsa too which is kinda uncomfortable LOL. Also you can't see her with your peripheral vision when running which is kinda unnerving....I wanna know where she is and dont' wanna be stepping on her!!
I would love a dog that made me run fast...I regularly run my friend's sheltie who is very fast and one of Salsa's old mommy's tervurans who is too fast and out of control for me. I also run a friend's minipin who is very fast. But since I've been doing it awhile it's not so hard...my body knows what to do on the course I just gotta do it faster with some dogs. It's hard when you are starting out cuz you gotta THINK while you are running. But it gets easier.
Gosh I'd love to see Gigi run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laura
01-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Oh MY God! I am going to fall over with the cuteness of that picture!

Here I go...:faint:

Bella's Mom
01-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Too funny! She looks so cute sitting there! :hearts:

lizzieb38
01-26-2007, 10:57 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Salsa Honey, You know Auntie Lisa loves you. You just crack me up. But ya know sweetie, Cloe bites Willie on the neck too, and I'm not really sure, she's really even ready to claim him as her lil brother!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I got tears again reading how your momma ended up getting lil Salsa Bug. She really has a great friend!! Also knew your ribbon would be bigger than you!! Keep up the great runs my lil Honey.!!!!:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: Oh yeah, tell Laika and Owey I love them too!!

jenfer
01-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Gigi runs pretty good and she loves it. She learns very fast and is eager to work. Usually we have no problem... When there is problem, it's ME. I always forget where I am going. I will be fine when we walk the course, but when I am out there, I will be :duh: or creating my own course.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

michelehbc
01-27-2007, 12:38 AM
AHHHH she looks so noble!:appl: :appl: :appl:

Rileybugg
01-27-2007, 01:29 AM
She is way too precious!!!!!!:bighug: :congrat2:

WeenieintheWindow.com
01-27-2007, 01:49 AM
Salsa, I don't think I've ever loved a chihuahua quite as much I as :hearts: you. :hug99: You are SO CUTE!!!! :hug99: Congrats on the ribbon! :cheer2:

oceangirls
01-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Congratulations, Sweetie!! :)

Otto'sMom
01-27-2007, 12:14 PM
I showed your photo off at work Salsalita, and you were a bigger hit than the doxies. How did you get to be so danged cute. The leetlests are the bestests:hearts: