PDA

View Full Version : Puppia Harness

michelehbc
01-31-2007, 12:12 AM
:hissy:

Okay, I ordered a Puppia harness for Bailey about a week ago. Was charged for it. It never came never came never came. Today I get an email saying that the harness was returned to them due to an undeliverable address. (they have my correct address, by the way) And that they will resend it if I pay 5 more dollars. First of all, I have ordered a lot of stuff online, and it has all been delivered to my apartment with NO PROBLEM. And secondly, why should I have to pay for them to send it again? I told them to shove it, give my money back and I will get a puppia harness from someone who will deliver it. (well, I said that, only slightly nicer)

Am I out of line for being ticked???? :confused:

Patt
01-31-2007, 12:30 AM
They want $5 more to resend it? :faint: Ridiculous!! NO you are not out of line, I do hope you get a refund.

Did you pay by check or credit card, you can stop payment on either one.

michelehbc
01-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Did you pay by check or credit card, you can stop payment on either one.

The payment already went through on my debit card. :mad:

I better get a refund! The website was www.ipetconnection.com by the way. BEWARE!

Tex
01-31-2007, 09:14 AM
They want $5 more to resend it? :faint: Ridiculous!! NO you are not out of line, I do hope you get a refund.

Big Ditto!!! Good luck!!:hug99:

LUVMYGUNNER
01-31-2007, 09:27 AM
I would buy it from someone else. There are a lot of places that sell them.

Jen
01-31-2007, 11:38 AM
Did you ask what address they had on the package? And check your receipt (hopefully they emailed you one after you placed the order). If they screwed it up and you had the address correct on the receipt, they should resend at THEIR cost. :goodluck:

akiss
01-31-2007, 03:21 PM
If you own a business sometimes you have to swallow $5.00 to make a customer happy.

michelehbc
01-31-2007, 08:44 PM
They are resending it free of charge. :D I guess when I told them I wanted my money back they said "uh-ohhh"- so I hope I get it this time...:rolleyes: They had the right address...I dunno what is up with it, but Bailey is Bursting out of his old step in harness so I want the new one ASAP.

areese
01-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Great! So glad it worked out!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

LUVMYGUNNER
01-31-2007, 09:22 PM
That is good-great customer service.

Jacqueline
02-01-2007, 10:37 AM
That is good-great customer service.

No, great customer service would have been an apology for the delay and a check up to make sure they had the correct address, and sending it immediately without trying to stick her for the extra money.

I have bought them from ebay with better results, and from Bowsa Wowsa.

LUVMYGUNNER
02-01-2007, 11:43 AM
They did have the correct address, I lost a package in Dec with stuff that was ordered for Petunia and Gunner that supposedly was delivered to my house at 11:37 am--postman laid it by the door supposedly, hubby was home and went in town at 12:00 noon-no package in front of the door... we never got the package. I think it was delivered to the wrong house and they never turned it in. Most likely it was the Postmans fault- if he can't find the address, can't blame the Co. for that
There are wierd people everywhere, and the person that wanted to charge again was probably someone that didn't know what they were doing, or new...We all make mistakes....At least she is getting it.

oceangirls
02-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Hmmmm, I think I'm the one who posted a Puppia link - if that is the company you had trouble with, I'm sorry :(. I actually found our Puppias at a local pet boutique. I'm glad you got it sorted out, though.

michelehbc
02-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Hmmmm, I think I'm the one who posted a Puppia link - if that is the company you had trouble with, I'm sorry :(. I actually found our Puppias at a local pet boutique. I'm glad you got it sorted out, though.

Oh, I ordered it from a different seller, not the puppia website- so don't sweat it! (you wouldn't have to sweat it even if it was your suggestion- I'm no :evilgrin: ) haha!