PDA

View Full Version : DinoVite

OurLilRascals
02-05-2007, 05:56 PM
:scratch: :rotfl: Okay so we had been using Solid Gold Seameal with our doggies food, but our local rep quit carrying the product so I requested they show me something equal to if not better. Well, DinoVite "Canine" is what they told me to try. I went online read up and it has alot of reviews that show many many many improvements with dogs, cats, etc that had food allergies, shedding problems, skin problems. It says to use it for atleast 90 days to see improvements. So has anyone on the forums used this product or uses this product? If so what kind of improvements have you seen? If not I will be the guinnie pig!! **Spelling**

Lisa
02-05-2007, 07:09 PM
No I haven't tried it, it sounds god though!

Let us know how you like it.

laura
02-05-2007, 08:50 PM
I am a sworn believer in Platinum Performance Canine. Ask Cat and LeeAnne how good Tyrone looks!
www.platinumperformance.com

oceangirls
02-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Here's a link for Dinovite...

http://www.dinovite.com/ingredients.html

Haven't ever used it, since I prefer to give my supplements separately. They don't list any percentages/quantities of the vitamins and herbals that are in there, which I always like to know. Most of the claims they are making aren't supported by any research, but that is true of a lot of pet supplements (and I'm probably overly cynical about these things). Gve it a try and let us know how it works for you! :)

Patt
02-06-2007, 03:58 AM
ITA with Kim. :goodluck:

p.s. Thanks for the link Kim.

lotsadox
02-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Scooter is the only dog I feed kibble to and only because he'd break the bank feeding raw, but I feed him Nature's Logic. My vet is a nutritionalist and a holist practitioner and she says that Nature's Logic is the only kibble that uses natural vitamins. The others use synthetics.

If you want to check listings, there are some stickies at the start of this forum that list top dog food. Also the Whole Dog Journal prints a list of it's top dog foods every year or so.

OurLilRascals
02-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Okay guys I maybe getting a wee bit ahead of myself but we looked closely at our lil allergy girl and I am seeing improvement on coat, and her itchy spots. Her coat is really shiny and I have not caught her itchy'n her self. This maybe something good. I will keep you guys up to date!!:pray: