PDA

View Full Version : Crosspost link to DNA small dog torturer

isobelsmom
01-05-2006, 05:44 AM
Sorry if this offends or upsets anyone. I feel the need to post it here...only the link if you are interested. I am a member of several animal watch and cruelty watch sites and this is one whopper of a sicko.....please take note for safety of our dachsies and all dogs. :bleep: :curse:

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/25249

JanUet
01-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Oh How Horrible! :mad2: :mad3:

Just give me 30 minutes with this guy! :mad1: :bleep: :boxing: :box: :shark: :whack:

Thanks for sharing, Mary

Nancy
01-05-2006, 08:20 AM
This world is just full of sick :bleep: . This "person" is a good reason why public stoning should be enforced.

mydachsies
01-05-2006, 11:40 AM
I would poke his eyes out and break his jaw!What is going through these peoples sick minds to harm animals or anything at all.I hope he is caught before it is too late for another harmless victim.:mad2: :bleep:

Jen
01-05-2006, 01:05 PM
I'd love to see inmates of a prison do to him what he did to the dogs.

Hope people like that are allowed to roam free in society, I don't know. Truly a sicko. :mad:

Jacqueline
01-05-2006, 11:44 PM
I wonder if my area shelters knows this. Well, they will soon. I will print his photo and make sure they get a copy.

Gee, be a shame if he walked in front of my car some day.

Frzframe
01-06-2006, 12:25 AM
the shelter where I got my three fosters had his photo posted! :appl:

That guy is sick and needs metal help but thats to good for him. I agree bring back public stoning.

Goob
01-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the heads up Mary. He'll get his, someday. But in the mean time, I won't slow down if I see him crossing the street. :dienana:

Chrystyna
01-08-2006, 06:31 PM
What a fricken sicko! I'd love to break his jaw and legs, poke his eyes out and leave him for dead! UGH!

Gay Larsen
01-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I can't read the article, but I can imagine what he's done. With people that torture, it's ALL about control, the same with child molesters. They can't gain control in their lives any other way, so they take some poor, helpless little animal that can't possibly get away . . . Makes me so darned sad. The laws of sentencing with regards to animal cruelty are much too light. Sadly enough, the U.S. is fairly strict versus other countries. I know I love to visit Mexico, but I can't hardly go anymore because it's so sad to see all of the homeless animals running thru the streets in deplorable condition. GAY

SusanF
01-09-2006, 05:48 PM
its so disgusting to know I live in the same county and city he does. i hope they find this sick sob and do to him what he does to animals. he is not deserving to be on this earth.