PDA

View Full Version : I need rayz for my 3puppers

mydachsies
01-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Today I took the little clan to the vet cause they look like they got attacked by ants or something.He gets scraps off their head and it turns out to be mites and 2ndary bacterial infection.I was like what:conf3: .He said Chloe is the carrier that is why they have it and were born with it.I am planning to get her fixed on tuesday so she wont have anymore litters.He gave me med shampoo and antibiotics.I have to bathe once every 2wks and the pills 2xday.They look so sad after the bath.He also said there body will fight off everything and I should see results soon but sometimes it takes a couple of months to notice full recovery.It is so weird cause it happened so fast!:sad1: I just feel so bad that this is happening to them.Please send some :rayz: :rayz: to a speedy recovery.

Courtney
01-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Awww poor babies!! Many :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for them!

Goob
01-05-2006, 07:32 PM
I'm glad you took them to the vet. Watch them closely for changes in behavior or strange reactions from the meds.

:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: For your babies!

oceangirls
01-05-2006, 07:39 PM
oh noooo, poor puppers! Lots of rayz:rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Lisa
01-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Poor Puppies, lots of rayz for the little cutie pies. :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

:appl: :appl: :appl: Great job on getting Chloe fixed...I am really happy to hear that.

K2
01-05-2006, 07:46 PM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for those poor babies. I'm glad you took them to vet. Keep us posted.

JanUet
01-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Good Call MOM!

Taking them to the Vet! :appl:

Sending lots of :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for a speedy recovery!

Nancy
01-05-2006, 09:15 PM
lot's of hugs and kisses for your puppers! :rayz: :rayz:

please keep us posted on the progress!

Anatresia
01-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Rayz for poor puppers!!!!! Awwww! That's so sad- they hate baths!!! :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Linus
01-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Poor babies! Lots of :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for them!

Frzframe
01-06-2006, 12:28 AM
soon. And my bunch agree baths are no fun. :sosad:

LUVMYGUNNER
01-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Gunner had mites when he was about 7 months old. Here are some rays:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Patt
01-06-2006, 02:04 AM
Sending many healing :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for a speedy recovery. Kudos to you mom for getting Chloe a spay appointment. :appl:

mydachsies
01-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Well today is a hard day for me.I am :sick: and my babies are still looking pretty raw.I have :sad1: so much from seeing them like this.I called my DH at work about 7am and told him that Charlie is miserable.He doesnt want to walk with this e-collar on him.I have to put him on the grass so he can potty.Then when he is done he cries for me to get him.He is eating fine and still drinking but his face is a little swollen from all the little pimples that are on him.Cinnamon and Cleo are getting better really fast but it just hurts seeing them like this.He still has his good attitude and everything.I wish this on no one!My son came up to me and said mom why are you crying,what is wrong?He told me not to worry cause Daddy will do anything to make mommy happy.I cried even more cause he was right.DH said he will go with me to the vet if I felt something was wrong still and pay $$$$$$$$ if he had to even if it made us really broke.It made me laugh cause my dh is like a penny pincher in a way and to hear him say that was kinda funny.I just need more :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for a speedy recovery.:pray1: :please:DropShots.com/eosanantonio4

Lisa
01-07-2006, 12:11 PM
You need rayz you got them my dear! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: sending you lots of super duper rayz, and a :bighug: too that they get better faster. The infection will take time to heal, but you can't give in and take the collar off because that will just make it worse. Try to stay positive and know this is only temporary and you will have your little handsome man back really soon.

Your hubby is so sweet saying that! :angel7:

lotsadox
01-07-2006, 12:17 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread earlier. I'm so sorry your little ones are having a hard time. Sending mega TX rayz to SA for you. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Yolanda
01-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Keep smiling, things will get better. Mites are evil little critters but can be overcome - it jsut takes time.

Lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Jen
01-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Tons of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for your 3! Sounds like a tough time for everyone. But keep the e-collar on, however sad he looks. :bighug:

Loren
01-09-2006, 11:56 AM
How are they today? Hoping they are MUCH improved! :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

mydachsies
01-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Well Charlie is still wearing the e-collar but his head is showing signs of healing.Most of it is scabbed up(really smells ugly) and healing.They are still on antibiotics and they get their next bath with medication on the 19th.I just cant wait until it is gone for good.He doesnt like walking with this thing on his neck.He whines at the slightest touch to his head.Cinnimon is doing great too!She doesnt scratch at the scabs at all!Little Cleo doesnt really show any signs of mites.She has only dry skin and a little baldness on top but that is it.Calvin lays with them all day keeping them company.Tomorrow is my appt with Chloe for her spay.Well that is what has gone on so far.Thank you DLC for all your :bigrayz: :bigrayz: .I have seen big difference these past couple of days.You all are my :angel7: :angel7:

Loren
01-09-2006, 01:10 PM
seems like things are healing up nicely. I know it seems like FOREVER! You might want to think about adding a fatty acid supplement for their coats if you aren't already. More :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Rae
01-10-2006, 10:06 AM
salmon oil?

Hope everything continues to improve for your babies... I know how hard it is to see your beloved furkids uncomfy.