PDA

View Full Version : Abuse database

doxiemommy3
02-15-2007, 03:08 AM
I was not sure where to post this

Through Their Eyes, The National Animal Abuse Registry

I thouht it might come in handy to anyone who might be selling puppies or adopting any animals out or just a curiosity site

I was uprrised to see some of the things people have done...esp kids..OMG they are worse than the adults...there are only a few states covered but it is a nice way to check someone out.

http://www.inhumane.org/

and another site that has a data base

http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/cruelty_database.php

Otto'sMom
02-15-2007, 08:51 AM
The capability of children to do evil does not surprise me in the least, thanks to to that list for proof.

quavec
02-15-2007, 09:29 AM
I've signed up for the pet abuse email newsletter. It comes once a month and just breaks my heart. :sosad:

LexieLuvr
02-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Ugh - I already know more than I want to, don't need a newsletter to advertise it. Ugh!! Makes you wonder what those kids will do when they grow up, doesn't it? Murderers in the making.:sosad: :sosad:

doxiemommy3
02-15-2007, 11:42 AM
75% of the people who have murdered have commited animal abuse of some kind....so the odd are stacked that they will...sad what our childen have become...and it is like that in more places than the US...I have heard some of the smae stories taking place in South Africa (from my doxies paw-pal)..I just do not get this...my girls love animals ooo much and would never ever hurt one...they cry seeing road kill...but that was me when I was little as well...so I passed something good on to them!!

LexieLuvr
02-15-2007, 12:32 PM
75% of the people who have murdered have commited animal abuse of some kind....so the odd are stacked that they will...sad what our childen have become...and it is like that in more places than the US...I have heard some of the smae stories taking place in South Africa (from my doxies paw-pal)..I just do not get this...my girls love animals ooo much and would never ever hurt one...they cry seeing road kill...but that was me when I was little as well...so I passed something good on to them!!
I.DO.NOT.UNDERSTAND!!!!! What happened to compassion? Are we raising a society of sociopaths??????? That is scary. And :sosad: ! (Road kill makes me a little sick, too. One day I watched a guy driving in front of me in his truck just crush a squirrel crossing the road - I wanted to scream in his face WTF, you callous a**hole!)

Patt
02-15-2007, 12:34 PM
I've bookmarked both. Thanks for posting!