PDA

View Full Version : Empty nests breed pampered pets

Jill
02-18-2007, 06:06 PM
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/CollegeAndFamily/Advice/EmptyNestsBreedPamperedPets.aspx

Patt
02-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Very good article, it also has a little bit about everything. Nice life that pup leads. Check out the video, nice place for dogs in NY. It also includes sweaters etc., and even the ergonomically correct dog dish that Faye posted about this a.m.

akiss
02-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Neuticles allowing your pet to retain his natural look, self esteem and aids in the trauma associated with neutering. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I did not know my dog has a problem!!

JuneyTrixie
02-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Actually, I got the links from this site. Thank you Jill for posting the rest of the story. :)

Chris
02-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Neuticles allowing your pet to retain his natural look, self esteem and aids in the trauma associated with neutering. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I did not know my dog has a problem!!

I personally think that is terrible. It is obviously for the emotions of the owner, not the dog. Dogs aren't all that concerned about it. YIKES. i hope it doesn't catch on.

Otto'sMom
02-19-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey, as long as they're removing the real thing, I don't care of neuticles catch on or not. If a dude who wasn't going to neuter his dog does it because of those things, more power to em!