PDA

View Full Version : Finally- Wienerhausen videos outside (so you can see them)

Anatresia
01-06-2006, 06:09 PM
One shows Rigby hunting for squirrels (notice the fur standing on end!) with Butters ignoring me (as usual.) The other shows my two fighting & pushing to get attention from Mommy. They are not very enthusiastic when it's cold outside, however!

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=55987&currentDate=20060106

Again, sorry about my voice- it just doesn't translate to the internet! I think when they shrink the file to upload it, it gets goofy. I swear it sounds less alien on my computer (and in real life!!!)

Patt
01-06-2006, 06:32 PM
It's not working for me, I'll have to try later.

Lisa
01-06-2006, 06:37 PM
OMG, that attention thing is the exact same in my house, complete with leg scratches!

So cute, they are truly adorable little ones Tracy.

:bflower: :muchlove: :bflower: :muchlove: :bflower: :muchlove: :bflower: :muchlove: :bflower:

Linus
01-06-2006, 06:43 PM
The second one was hilarious with them puching at eachother to get to Mom!! So cute! :hearts:

LUVMYGUNNER
01-06-2006, 07:03 PM
That was cute.

Goob
01-06-2006, 11:10 PM
OK Tracy.... Where to start?

Riggy and Snoot are long lost twin sisters. I could swear I was looking at Snooter in those videos. Busy, busy, busy!

Mr. B is very much like the Prof. When Riggy was jumping on your leg, that's exactly what the Prof does, shoves her off!

Are you sure that's not your real voice? :beamme: Take me to your leader....

:rotfl:

Jen
01-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Oh so cute!! I love Rigby hunting squirrels, a high energy gal. No wonder she's trim and Mr.B needs the weight loss challenge...he didn't run around much, till Rigby decided to jump on mommy that is!

I love your yard, well landscaped and what a nice bench. Does the sign in the garden near the car warn about attack dachshunds? I could only see the back of it in the video....

Anatresia
01-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Our garden sign says, "Welcome to the Roses." It's in the backyard now because some idiot teenagers (I assume it was teenagers) stole it last year and I found it on a walk with my dogs a few houses down! I was so mad. I carried the darn sign all the way on the walk and put it in the backyard.

We do have a little outdoor dachsie with a rock that says welcome in that corner, but you probably can't see it!

And you can see the big bathtub in the backyard that causes Rigby so much aggrivation! She hates the pool with a passion.

Yeah, this was an opportunity to see Rigby in action and Butters doing what Butters does- gives sad looks and has stubborn attempts to get his way (in this case, he wanted to go in because he was cold.)

Mama S.
01-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Too neat! Up close and personal Weinerhausens!! Butters seemingly wishing for his float - and some warmer weather maybe?! LOVE the yard! SInce the herd's main passion is search and destroy any new blade of grass, I'll admire yours!
Sandi

Patt
01-07-2006, 06:55 PM
You did a great job!! Your two little ones are so cute, I enjoyed Mr. B giving Rigby a couple of pushes to get her off of you. :rotfl:

Michelle
01-08-2006, 06:28 PM
They just love looking for the squirrels,,, and you voice sounds really cool,
the martians have landed!!!!!