02-22-2007, 08:42 PM
http://newstimeslive.com/features/story.php?category=Bridal+Guide&id=1258

You can be Po and Thor will be in ours! :D

quavec
02-22-2007, 09:59 PM
:awww: Cricket would bark, pee, bark, pee, then raid the buffet table :D

Rileybugg
02-22-2007, 10:39 PM
I know none of mine could either be a part of a wedding or be invited to one. They are all much too obnoxious. I wonder if they feel like they are missing something........

lotsadox
02-23-2007, 12:05 AM
When Jim and I were married our two dogs at the time, Maggie a mixed breed and Bandit a l/h dachshund/cocker spaniel mix were there. We got married in my MIL's living room so the dogs were welcome. I even made them pretty little collars with flowers on them. :)

Otto'sMom
02-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Pretending I could find a man to marry me with my crew, Otto would steal the show, I'd get dumped at the alter and the Groom would run off with my dogs:sosad:

Kerie
02-23-2007, 02:22 AM
We tried to think of ways to include Oscar in our wedding. The only thing we could work out was that our ringbearer carried a photo of Oscar (and loved every minute of it). See,
http://www.liweddings.com/chat/p/2917482_1.jpg

And a quote from my wedding video:

Me: Scott, I love you and I especially love our dog Oscar.

Scott: Too bad Oscar couldnt be here today but he'd destroy this place.

Mama S.
03-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Pretending I could find a man to marry me with my crew, Otto would steal the show, I'd get dumped at the alter and the Groom would run off with my dogs:sosad:
Hey never say never!! PJ must have a long lost brother out there who loves anipals as much as we do!!!

Tex
03-03-2007, 06:39 PM
I SO wish Julie and Jax could be in our wedding! Instead, they get to nap in the sunshine that comes through the window, while I fuss over my hair, and John wonders how long it will take the bartender to make another drink.....hum, I think the doggies have the better idea here....:rolleyes: .