PDA

View Full Version : Our Logo!

catstamm
02-23-2007, 10:24 AM
Chek out my new hoodies w/ ourlogo.....don't they look great!!!!
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/catstamm/Img_3671.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/catstamm/Img_3672.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/catstamm/Img_3673.jpg

Mama S.
02-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Those are great!!!! Who did them for you?? Are you sellin items with the logo??
Mama

Tex
02-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Those are great!!!! Who did them for you?? Are you sellin items with the logo??
Mama
Big ditto! I want one!

Frzframe
02-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Those are sharp lookin'!! :appl:

catstamm
02-23-2007, 10:51 AM
funny you ask.....a wonderful guy , Jeff they works next to me owns and embriodry shop and he made them for me. And of course he hears about all the pups on a daily basis because he is an animal lover...anyway he surprised me yesterday and said, if we wanted to get shirts, blankets, caps or whatever...he would do the stitching as a donation and we have all the profit for the rescue!!!!!!:cart: :woohoo: :cart: :woohoo:
All he requests is that we add him to our website!!!!!!
Now the question is what would sell the most? ballcaps, t-shirts, sizes?
Since we are on a tight budget....we have to start out small....should we have a poll?

Tex
02-23-2007, 11:06 AM
Yes! Do a poll! I want a white t-shirt (size small) with the red doxie on it.......how much are you asking for them?

jenfer
02-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Woo. I'd like to have a hoodie.

lotsadox
02-23-2007, 01:16 PM
I want one! *jumps_up_and_down_raising_hand* I want one! Size small T, white or a pale color (not grey).

Those are great, Cat, and what a great guy to donate the embroidery for you! :banana: :hearts: :banana: Helps restore your faith in mankind! :cheer2: :cheer2:

samandissy
02-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Big ditto! I want one!

BIG :ditto:

evie
02-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Cat, Now Michael will be the only surfer on the beach with a Dachshund hoodie...good thing he doesn't mind the constant ribbing. They turned out beautiful. I want one of each! Really, I'm not kidding. Hurry up and decide on prices and start makin them fast! Evie

Anatresia
02-23-2007, 05:32 PM
I loves the hoodie. Awesome.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

catstamm
02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
OK let me tell you the story of our logo....
Evie and her husband were kind enough to donate money to help get Gracie to the bay area.
When I got the check in the mail there was this little orange 2 x 2 (tiny) post-it stuck to the check.....on it was a doodle of this dachshund.
I loved it and stick it to my monitor at work and there it sat for months....
When we were trying to come up w/ a logo.....I remembered the post it and called Evie....."Oh Michael did that, he was just messing around"...
Well can he draw a bigger one for us and can we use it as our logo?
Well Michael tryed to recreate his one-of-a-kind doodle.....Artists have trouble when under pressure, especially when the pressure is coming from crazy rescue chicks...:rotfl: :rotfl:
Long story short we got permission the use the doodle and Pete took it into the computer to enlarge and re-create for us.....
From a doodle, comes a piece of ART!:appl:
Oh and Michael is a shy artist, so we tease him that he is famous ....he actually does custom surfboard art for a living.

Mama S.
02-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Must be the Michael gene!! Mine loves to draw - brat actually asked him to draw up a tat for her - wonder what became of that:scratch:
He did a fabulous job and I want a hoodie also!! DO a poll!!
Mama

oceangirls
02-23-2007, 09:36 PM
love 'em. I like t-shirts personally and that keeps the costs lower so more people might be able to buy them. But hoodies are also cool.

catstamm
02-23-2007, 10:04 PM
I put in a call to Jeff tonite to see how many he would be willing to do.....When he gets back with me I will start a poll....
So far it looks like small white t-shirts and hoodies.....
Hoodies are pretty expense if you get nice ones, I only like russell or champions hoodies cuz they wash best...I paid 27.00 for the blank ones at sports authority....
I know you can get them less expensive...but, I'm a hoodie brat, I wear them 6mths outta the year, ....yes in California
After that we will go on cafe press....but cafe press is just an iron one and these are embroidry.....soooo nice.
Thanks everyone for your support.:hug99:

evie
02-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Jeez Cat, I'm really feeling bad about that bag of Doritos I ate for lunch today, after reading that most are requesting size small. I think I will order mine using an alias...

lizzieb38
02-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Those are awesome Cat!! I think caps and hoodies would sell. You know you will have tons of buyers from the DLC. And what a wonderful friend, Jeff, is to that kind of donation to the rescue. Big WOOHOO!! I definitely will be purchasing in the future.

lizzieb38
02-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to ask, is it possible to get lighter grey ones. Love the white idea, but stain to easy if it's cold enough for a hoodie, and you're out with the pups. Need bigger size too, but not as big as I used to need. You know the Zee hoodies at Wally world are actually pretty good quality, and are that expensive. Just an idea.

Patt
02-25-2007, 04:37 AM
Jeez Cat, I'm really feeling bad about that bag of Doritos I ate for lunch today, after reading that most are requesting size small. I think I will order mine using an alias...
:ditto: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lotsadox
02-25-2007, 12:25 PM
Hoodies are pretty expense if you get nice ones, I only like russell or champions hoodies cuz they wash best...I paid 27.00 for the blank ones at sports authority....

Jeff can probably get you hoodies that are equivalent to the russell or champions for considerably less. They have wholesale resources that he can buy from and they are amazingly cheap. I think that our rescue only pays something like 6 bucks for each printed t shirt. :shocked: and then sells them for 10 or 12. :banana: :banana:

ebmw1975
02-25-2007, 01:12 PM
I want one to!!!:cheer2: Whit eor gray color doent matter too much to me but size...that is another story. I would need a xl at least i laughed at the small i think that is what I wore in elementary school :rotfl: . Let usknow I will never have too many doxie clothes or things. Brooke

Pokeys Mom
02-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Cat, Now Michael will be the only surfer on the beach with a Dachshund hoodie...good thing he doesn't mind the constant ribbing. They turned out beautiful. I want one of each! Really, I'm not kidding. Hurry up and decide on prices and start makin them fast! Evie :scratch: What surfer wouldn't want a doxie hoodie? Doxies are long and low just like a surf board. I am claiming that doxies bring surfers good luck. :D

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: What a generous man!! I'm happy so for you. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

evie
02-25-2007, 10:53 PM
:scratch: What surfer wouldn't want a doxie hoodie? Doxies are long and low just like a surf board. I am claiming that doxies bring surfers good luck. :D

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: What a generous man!! I'm happy so for you. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Long and low for both, I never thought of that before, so I made a suggestion to Michael to start signing his boards with a drawing of a Dachshund instead of his initials and he looked at me like I was crazy and said, God, I'm not a girl!!! I still think it was a good idea.

Lee Anne
02-26-2007, 12:48 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

catstamm
02-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Cmon Michael....you're NO fun!:rotfl: :rotfl: