PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck

Yolanda
01-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Haas is in a walking cart that is too big for him but it is the smallest I have. He is now doing zoomies but gets into places.......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/Stuck.jpg

Gay Larsen
01-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Yolanda: Can't you ask DRNA if they will purchase a cart for him in a correct size from Dogstogo? If you measured him today, you'e probablly have it in no time. I know what you mean by "gets into everything". If we put Abby down on the floor, she's gone & nothing stops her short of a "real" baby gate. I've put boxes up before trying to slow her down & she just charges over the top of them somehow. I've never seen anything like her in my life. IF DRNA won't help you with a cart, I believe Laurie's carts are (@ top end $60.00). & I'm willing to cover 50% of that if you can cover the other half, if that helps any. I just went back & looked at his picture, Yolanda. If you send that to G on Dodgerslist, it's over. She'll have an Ap. to Adopt in before you can get him out of that cart this evening. GAY

Yolanda
01-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Gay, Haas has one of the DogsToGo carts and he really loves it. However it is not set up as a walker and this one will work just fine even though it is too long. Yes, if I were to ask DRNA they would buy him one. However, I am one not to spend my recue groups funds unless it is really needed.

lotsadox
01-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Oh, no, help me, mom! I'm stuck. Haas is so cute, Yolanda. :cutiepie2:

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend the rescue's money unless absolutely necessary. If it's anything like our local rescue here, there's never enough money and it's hard to even keep the medical bills paid. :sosad:

Linus
01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
How cute! That little pleading face.... "Come on mom, enough with the pictures and get me out of here!!" :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Lisa
01-08-2006, 04:01 PM
OMG, I have the exact same chairs....only mine are missing the cutie little dachshund stuck under one of them.....was that an option?

Haas is such a :cutiepie2

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses: :kisses:

Fluffy
01-08-2006, 04:19 PM
"Otay, otay, enough of da fwashy ting! You got your picture now get me OUTTA HERE!!" That is funny! Poor lil guy!!!

Jen
01-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Oh he's just adorable!! Not happy to be stuck though. What a :cutiepie2:

Michelle
01-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Awww, what a cutie,, poor guy is stuck and can't get out!!

Patt
01-09-2006, 04:19 AM
Haas is adorable even if he is stuck. :hearts: :hearts:

Nancy
01-09-2006, 08:42 AM
haas is thinking, as soon as i get outta here, i'm gonna grab that camera and chew it! :rotfl:

Tanya
01-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Well isn't he tiny and precious? :angel7: :hearts: :angel7:

Moooommmmmmm, come help me pwease!

Mama S.
01-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Dat teeny wienie looks like the second he gets free - you are in for it!!! Oh who couldn't fall for that face??
Sandi

Jacqueline
01-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Haas, you just remind them that Harleys don't have a reverse either....and you are one little toughie.

What a little doll.