PDA

View Full Version : Zoie is pouting

Yolanda
01-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Miss Zoie is home but a very unhappy girl. The only thing she wants to do is be in the playpen. Any time I come ner her she growls and snarls. But once she is on you lap getting loves she is fine. I think she is missing her old family and is anticipating being hurt. I am sure in a few day she will be fine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/Aftersurgery.jpg

Jill
01-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Oh poor baby. How lucky she is to have you Yolanda.:bigrayz: :hearts:

lotsadox
01-08-2006, 02:32 PM
If anyone can bring out Zoie's good side, it's you Yolanda. :angel7:

I think you're right. She's probably feeling confused and scared and if frightened of being hurt. She doesn't know you yet. She doesn't realize that you would never hurt a living creature. She come around after she gets to know you. Sending recovery rayz. :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Linus
01-08-2006, 02:40 PM
She's adorable, even if she is a little snappy. She'll come around, she'll see that you are one of the nicest people on the planet soon! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for both of you!

jenfer
01-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Zoie is so cute. Sending you guys :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Lisa
01-08-2006, 03:27 PM
She has a gorgeous face! :hearts: :hearts: I am so happy she is :home: with you.

I am sure once she realizes how lucky she is and nothing bad is going to happen, she will be just fine. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Gay Larsen
01-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Good Afternoon Yolanda: You have the unique place w/Zoie at this moment in time to have been the person that picked her up when she woke up in pain & she knows no other identity for you. It must be so hard on these puppers; they wake up from surgery in pain; someone shows up that they have never met before & takes them to a new home. How confusing must that be for them? By the end of tomorrow, Zoie will be "all over you" looking for affection & you will her her "savior". Dogs are so able to integrate into new situations. G

Fluffy
01-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Poor Zoie! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for a super speedy recovery and some adjustment :rayz: :rayz: as well!! I'm sure she will warm up to you more in no time!! You are such an :angel7: for all that you do, Yolanda!!!

Jen
01-08-2006, 05:40 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Zoie and :bighug: for you.

I'm sure she's in pain from the surgery, somewhere new, with someone new, its a lot to deal with--in a few days I'm sure she'll settle in and become a little love bug. We know she's in the best hands with you Yolanda!

Michelle
01-08-2006, 06:12 PM
OOOOOOh, The poor girl, she certainly does not look happy at all,, sending lots of loving rays that she will be better soon,,, :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Mama S.
01-11-2006, 12:49 PM
OK :scratch: I somehow missed this one. Can you stand that face? WHat a doll!! Once this is behind her, she'll be a total love bug all the time! BLess her heart. I'm glad we have rescues but hate that we have to...
SAndi

mydachsies
01-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Sending :rayz: :rayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for a healthy outcome. Just like everyone said you are an :angel7: and she will see that in time.

Nancy
01-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Poor little :angel7: ! Sending her lots of :bigrayz: 's and hugs!

SusanF
01-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Zoie feels your love and when the pain subsides she will be a loving little girl especially at your house. She has a good home there and lots of love.:hearts:

JanUet
01-11-2006, 09:02 PM
In no time at all she will be putty in your arms :hearts:

We never really think of what the Rescued dogs think or feel.

Gay said it the Best! It must be so hard on these puppers; they wake up from surgery in pain; someone shows up that they have never met before & takes them to a new home. How confusing must that be for them?

She is in the Best place possible with the Best Rescue :angel:

Patt
01-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Zoie is one beautiful little lady, I'm sure with your TLC you will see another side of her soon. Sending more :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: