PDA

View Full Version : Missing dog's head delivered to the 17 year old girl's front door

alfina
03-15-2007, 01:04 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/dog.head.ap/index.html

Jen
03-15-2007, 01:10 PM
That is awful. What kind of sick f&*k does that to a kid? Sounds personal....Hope they fry the perps A$$.

akiss
03-15-2007, 01:25 PM
I cant imagine what she is going through. And the person who is responsible is one sick person. What is to say he would not do that to a human!!!

Michelle
03-15-2007, 01:37 PM
This is sick and disgusting and very scary, because obviously this was personal and that dog did not just go missing, he was stolen, and killed just to put a scare into this girl, I certainly hope the police find who did this to her,, I would start out at her school and neighbors,,,

Patt
03-15-2007, 02:13 PM
:faint: :sosad:

I would have waited until they caught the person before getting another pup.

LexieLuvr
03-15-2007, 02:46 PM
OMG - I didn't even want to read the article and I'm sorry I did. The world is full of sicko's, and this IS scary! Someone hates that kid, and she'd better have her new pup with her 24/7.:shocked: :sosad:

Anatresia
03-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Well, someone who really hates her watched that movie, "Fear" in which the bad boyfriend cuts off the dog's head and puts it through the girlfriend's doggie door.

Serial killers start by killing animals.

This is seriously f*cked up and scary.

Almost Doxie
03-15-2007, 04:04 PM
I don't even know what to say to that. Unbelieveable.

Patt
03-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Well, someone who really hates her watched that movie, "Fear" in which the bad boyfriend cuts off the dog's head and puts it through the girlfriend's doggie door.

OMG I hope they have a lead on the person(s) responsibile.

Courtney
03-15-2007, 04:48 PM

Exactly!! They watched Fear and then they watched Mean Girls!!!

doxiemommy3
03-15-2007, 07:29 PM
That poor girl....what a nasty, f'd up thing to do. I relaly hope they catch the person who did it...I see it being a classmate or somehting around those lines...it sounded personal. It really in nice to see what has become of our youth these days...they are more messed up than the adults it seems.