PDA

View Full Version : good buy on Cosy Cave....

Claudine
03-17-2007, 10:11 AM
I know you're not supposed to advertise on the website & i'm not affiliated with this company in any way but had to let you know that if you go to: collectionsetc.com & type "cosy cave" into the search bar you'll find the greatest bed for doxies. It's only 19.99 and it's really good quality. Plenty of fluffy, cosy stuffing & it has the half-hood so they can burrow in the way all doxies love to do. This same bed at petstore was 59.00. I just ordered two more for my two new doxies. Thought i'd pass it along.:cheer2:

oceangirls
03-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Hi Claudine,
If there is something you like for your dogs, we would love to hear about it! :cheer2:. We also have some very talented members who make harnesses, blankets, quilts, dog books, etc, and we are lucky to be able to have the opportunity to learn about their products. So your post is perfectly appropriate :), but thanks for your discretion and concern.

:: now I'm off to check out these dog beds :D ::

oceangirls
03-17-2007, 10:26 AM
It tells me:

We're sorry, but your search for "cosy cave" has returned no results.

If you have entered a product or description from a recent catalog and received no results, Collections Etc. has sold out of this item due to unexpected demand.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

:pout:

Otto'sMom
03-17-2007, 10:35 AM
I just sent you all info. on a great doxie bed at a great price &, par for the course...got it all wrong. When you go to collectionsetc.com, just put this # in the search bar: 76167. It isn't called a cosy cave at all! It's the "snuggle pet bed". But the rest of info. is correct; it's a really nice bed & the price is great. Sorry about that!

oceangirls
03-17-2007, 10:40 AM
I deleted your other thread since Andrea quoted your correction here (thanks, Andrea).

Here's a link...
http://www.collectionsetc.com/Item76167.aspx#

good price!

Otto'sMom
03-17-2007, 11:01 AM
'twern't nothin'. Caught me early enough in the day before my mean streak set in.:hearts:

alfina
03-17-2007, 11:04 AM
The item no longer available.:sosad:

Otto'sMom
03-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Well crap! My Mommy ordered one for her boy Zeke and loved it!

Jen
03-17-2007, 11:15 AM
It let me put one in a shopping cart. Hmm. Cool bed! But I think Tasha would kill the furry fleece.

Jill
03-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I think there is something wrong with the site. There are a bunch of things that you click on and get the "no longer available" message. I'd try back later if you were really interested.

samandissy
03-17-2007, 11:51 AM
I just ordered mine with out any problems. Maybe they were overwhelmed by so many looking for the same product. LOL Who knows, I signed up for the 10% off, too. I had seen these before and I am happy to hear that others had bought them and liked them. My good friend bought the little porch swing for her doxie, so cute.

alfina
03-17-2007, 02:10 PM
I see it now. I just bough one like that at a local pet supply store and t was almost $40. My dogs, however, do not like it that much. But they do sleep under covers at night. :scratch:

LUVMYGUNNER
03-17-2007, 08:13 PM
Petsnap.com also carries a cozy cave pet-not sure about the price. Checked the price 53.00 for a 25 inch dia.