PDA

View Full Version : Molly's Adventure's Of The Day!!!

Mommy2Molly
03-22-2007, 01:17 AM
Boy do we have alot to share with ya'll ...

Ok, it started out that I was off today and had to run to Petco to get Molly more food. Well for some reason I let Molly ride in the front with me not in a carseat mind ya (yes I know, ad bad Mommy). She did really good for the first 40 mins then all of a sudden desides to jump in my lap like all the SHORT dogs do. Ok so sit still I say. Well I reckon she got uncomfertable and tried to turn around getting her well known "doxie butt" stuck in the wheel.:shocked:
I had a car on the right side, a rail on the left, a truck behind me and we were rocking as she tried to get her butt unhung. Without thinking I flipped her out and into the passenger seat. Thank go she's ok and I learned my lesson.

We get to petco and I put Molly in her stroller to go across the parking lot and she think's she can get there faster on her own she she jump's out the stroller and is hanging over the side. AHHHHHHH!!!!!
So I take her out and let her walk her the leash and push the stroller with my other hand. Miss Molly P. must have remembered how mommy flipped her and got ticked she what does she do but take a poo right there by the toys I was loking at. I run to the bathroom to get paper and when I get back to clean our mess a little girl is bent over studying it yelling "EWWWW".: I was like....that's mine. :sad125:

Then if that's not enough, I had to go pick up ticket's at the radio station and everyone was going crazy over Molly in her hello kitty dress and she loved it till the little boy reached for her. She growled and barked at him. She NEVER does this. She alway's loves the little kid's.
:hissy: :mad1: :hissy:
I'm so wore out.:faint:

Frzframe
03-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Boy all of that in just one outing?? I'd take a nap is I was you. :rotfl:

Jen
03-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Wow, someone was definitely feeling bratty yesterday. Love the dog butt stuck in the wheel though....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Linus
03-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Well, apparently Bailey has been calling LOTS of other DLC puppers this week. He ALWAYS, without fail, poops in Petsmart or Petco. Even if he just went before we left the house (I live 5 minutes from one). He gets nervous and WOOSH out it comes. Last time he peed all over the groomer too...5 minutes after going in the yard. Good times, good times.

LexieLuvr
03-22-2007, 04:56 PM
And that's why we love them so very much! :)

Patt
03-23-2007, 03:01 AM
I'm sorry it was a bad trip, it really didn't pay to leave the house did it?

But..... OMG thanks for the evening :rotfl:

Mama S.
03-23-2007, 10:00 PM
dis is da exact reason Mama does sans herd to any pet place!!!:rotfl:
Mama

Mommy2Molly
03-25-2007, 12:38 AM
I have a new rule around my house now....when I take Molly out to Petco, someone else comes with us. I simply WILL NOT fight my lil brat alone again.