PDA

View Full Version : Bissell Flip-Ease

Courtney
04-02-2007, 11:00 PM
http://www.bissell.com/images/Products/5288-L.gif

Oh my wonderful cleaning tool, why did you have to sputter when I turned you on tonight? It was your final breath, for when I flipped the switch off and back on, you were gone for good. Was the task ahead of you just too much for you to bear?? I know the floors were gross, with all the rain and dirt and plant sheddings that had been tracked in. And yes, I know about all the pet hair. I know!!

I loved you like I birthed you myself. You rocked. Cordless! Vacuum! Washable microfiber pads!!! I loved those the best. Or maybe I liked the squirt mopping feature the best. Either way, have I mentioned how much I loved you? Because I really really did.

I had to pull out Old Faithful, the Swiffer vac, tonight to do the floors. It just was not the same. Thankfully, you came with a one-year warranty and I will be contacting Bissell right away and replacing you. As much as my love for you knows no bounds, you ARE replaceable!!

Frzframe
04-02-2007, 11:38 PM
:hug99: Poor Courtney!! I feel for you girl. :rotfl:

michelehbc
04-03-2007, 12:08 AM
:candle3: RIP Bissell. :rotfl:

Tex
04-03-2007, 07:20 AM
RIP Mr. Bissell.........:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Death by doggy hair, what a sad way to go.......

Kasianni
04-03-2007, 09:22 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Poor Mr. B!!

Mama S.
04-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Ohh I sooo feel your pain when I turned on my Swiffer wet jet and it didn't jet wet... Must get more info on this - love the idea of washable pads!
Mama

Jen
04-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Score one for the dachshunds!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: