PDA

View Full Version : gators harness/vest

areese
04-04-2007, 05:14 PM
I FINALLY sewed the Gators vest for my sister's JRT, Crash.
She's a crazy Gators fan and I found the material as a remnant at walmart when we were in Florida. I hope it fits him!!! I made bandanas too, for her other dogs.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/PICT0352.jpg

LexieLuvr
04-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Looks like a very good job, from the photo - LOTS of velcro for adjustments, too! Well done!!!

areese
04-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Looks like a very good job, from the photo - LOTS of velcro for adjustments, too! Well done!!!

Yeah..I measured him as 18 inches around but that seems small...so there's room for adjustment. he's a funny shaped dog...a lot like a doxie, really

Two Red Smooth's
04-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Very nice work and I love the fabric..so cute.

I have some A&M fabric here I bought because it was cute I need to make something and find someone to give it too.

LUVMYGUNNER
04-04-2007, 08:46 PM
You did a good job.

Patt
04-05-2007, 12:12 AM
So cool! You did a wonderful job. :appl:

Mama S.
04-05-2007, 09:16 AM
I would give my eye teeth to be able to find Notre Dame material and have a harness made for Shadow!! We got her a hug a dox and she wears it so well that I know she'd wear one - Only need to find said material!!!
You did a fabulous job!!! Know who to call if the allusive materail is found!!!
Mama

Tex
04-05-2007, 10:35 AM
I have some A&M fabric here I bought because it was cute I need to make something and find someone to give it too.
Goob would be the resident Aggie!!!

Very nice job on the harness!!!! :cheer2:

areese
04-05-2007, 11:13 AM
I would give my eye teeth to be able to find Notre Dame material and have a harness made for Shadow!! We got her a hug a dox and she wears it so well that I know she'd wear one - Only need to find said material!!!
You did a fabulous job!!! Know who to call if the allusive materail is found!!!
Mama

I looked on ebay with no luck but I'll do one of those alert thingies where they will email you if anything with that description comes available. Also, they do have a lot of notre dame iron-on patches...another possiblity would be to make a harness/vest of the school colors and use the patches on it....