PDA

View Full Version : Found after 4 years! Thanks to the microchip

alfina
04-05-2007, 09:51 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/05/missing.dog.ap/index.html

Tex
04-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Always love a happy ending.....thanks for sharing!

I got a notice from Julie's chip people to make sure all her info. is up to date. I sent it back in bc our apartment number had changed along with the $6 they asked as a processing fee or something to make any changes. I don't think my check ever went through the bank, so now I'm wondering if her info. got changed at all :scratch:

Anyone know what site to go to online so I can check her info.?

The only thing that is different is our apartment number. The phone numbers are the same.

Neshane
04-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Wow, what a story!! I'm so happy the lost dog found it's owners again. I can see how this can happen as a customer of mine was on vacation in Arizona, at a very busy street corner there was a very small dog trying to cross traffic so they stop and as they open the car door it jumped in.
They check the surrounding homes but no one knew the dog,he had no collar or ID.
He was so cute they thought they'd bring it home to Indiana but instead they took him to a friend's house so they could continue to search for his owners. No luck yet. So he would have been 1000 of miles from home too if they would have kept him. :confused:

Patt
04-05-2007, 11:38 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for the microchip. I just love it when a lost pet is reunited with their original guardian. :banana:

Tex, I would see if the mfg of your microchip has a website and check it out there. If not write them a letter.

Thanks for sharing this article.