PDA

View Full Version : what about treats/ recall?

Rae
04-05-2007, 11:51 AM
is it a matter of time? many use much of the same ingredients as the food.

areese
04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/05/pet.deaths/index.html

There is another post here too...can't remember what thread it is in, that mentions some treats that are recalled.

LexieLuvr
04-05-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm sticking with chicken jerkey, apples, p. butter, veggies, and other fruit - hopefully that stuff won't hurt my furkids!!

samandissy
04-05-2007, 06:38 PM
I just heard that some bones were being recalled although no ill pets or deaths have been reported. I beleive it was the Sunshine Hills brand which is sold at Wally World under the Ol Roy brand. Anyone hear this?

If I had read Amy's link in her post first I would have already known the answer. It is Mills not Hills and it has been recalled. Thanks Amy.

Patt
04-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Sunshine Mills brand is in my updated list in recalled foods.

catstamm
04-05-2007, 06:45 PM
I just heard that some bones were being recalled although no ill pets or deaths have been reported. I beleive it was the Sunshine Hills brand which is sold at Wally World under the Ol Roy brand. Anyone hear this?

If I had read Amy's link in her post first I would have already known the answer. It is Mills not Hills and it has been recalled. Thanks Amy.

No one should be feeding there dog ANYTHING sold at Wally World anyway...don't ya think Mama....