PDA

View Full Version : Snooter and a mouse?

Goob
04-07-2007, 12:31 PM
There is one room in our house that isn't really a "room" it's an add on patio that was covered. Lately Snooter has been pawing at the door to get in there and when she goes in her hackles raise and she sniffs like a maniac. I think we have a critter. It's funny watching her be a real dog with instincts other than wanting to be picked up!

Bussy on the other hands goes in and flops down on the floor and snoozes while she does all the work! :rotfl:

Mama S.
04-07-2007, 01:47 PM
THey are soo funny! Mama kitty had her babies directly under PJ's bedroom - Hershey dug a hole in the carpet trying to get to them:scared1: PJ was NOT Happy!
Mama

oceangirls
04-07-2007, 02:03 PM
I remember Tristan tracking mice in our old house :) He took it very seriously, although he didn't have a chance, being not exactly the fastest dachshund in the world. Snooter is little and fast though!! Watch out, mousies!!! :shocked:

Neshane
04-07-2007, 05:12 PM
When I worked at the Vet hospital, they brought in a large dog that had wooden slivers in it's mouth. Their home had a crawlspace under it and a racoon family moved in and when the owners came home, the dog tore & chewed a large hole in the middle of the livingroom carpet and made a large hole in the wood floor almost through to the crawlspace below.
What can you say???....instant! :shocked:

Patt
04-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Once they get the scent, you can't change their minds. :( Hopefully the little critter will just go away while they can. :crossfin:

Tanya
04-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Snooter Lady! Don't chase mice! It's unlady like!

Wuv,
Peaches Lady

lotsadox
04-08-2007, 10:06 AM
A couple years ago we had problems with mice in our garage. Cash and Miller went nutz everytime we let them out there. They would go under Jim's toolbox and get covered in cobwebs, knock things over . . . . They were obsessed! :shocked:

LexieLuvr
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Obsessed is definitely the word! Our neighbor's loose-running rooster was nearly yanked in two by my duo a few days ago, when said rooster decided to come visit while my two were out in the back yard, where they seldom visit. Somehow said rooster was extricated by my S.O. from two sets of jaws and sent back over the fence in a somewhat disheveled manner, but alive. My S.O. worked a miraculous save that day! That's twice, now - said rooster may not survive a third visit. And when they are set on their prey, NOTHING will distract them - I learned that quickly. They have tunnel vision.

lizzieb38
04-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Good for Snooter, letting you know there's a mousie in your house-or outside in the storage room. She's a good pupper!

Tex
05-12-2007, 09:14 AM
I can only imagine what mine would do with a mouse :shocked:

Bella's Mom
05-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Yep, that sounds about right. Woman does all the work and the man "relaxes." :rotfl: :rotfl: