PDA

View Full Version : What should I feed our baby?

Mommy2Molly
04-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I really need some advise again. Molly was the picky eater when she was a baby and that is when ya'll taught me about the GOOD stuff so I really need help with the puppy food now. I have Molly on Dick Van Patton Natural Balance Reduced Calorie cause she turned into a lil chuncky monkey at 17.5 lbs. My question is...what is the best puppy food to start lil Starbuck on? My breeder is using Puppy Chow:yuck: This is sooooooo gonna change. I'm just not finding any of the good stuff in a "puppy" food.:scratch:

Patt
04-10-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm sure you'll get lots of good suggestions. I use Innova and Wellness brands, which I think are great. Whatever you switch to, be sure to do it gradually so you don't upset his tummy. :goodluck:

quavec
04-10-2007, 11:16 AM
There are some great links stickied to this forum. I would read them and go from there. We are a NB family and love it. I haven't seen a puppy formula from them though :scratch: Good luck!

Mommy2Molly
04-10-2007, 11:50 AM
OMG scratch that!!!!

I just did some research and this is what I found on NB's site.
""""Your new puppy can be fed moistened Natural Balance® Ultra Premium Dry Formulas, or Natural Balance® Ultra Premium Canned Food. With all the proper vitamins and minerals included in our Ultra Premium Formulas, there is no need for any other supplements. """"

I'm so excited about this because I love the brand and now I don't have to worry about having two differant kinds of food out.

Little Starbuck will be a NB baby also.:cheer2:

Oh and I noticed they also have a raw diet now.

Courtney
04-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Yep I was gonna say, I think Natural Balance is a good brand because it is for all life stages. You can feed it to the puppy as well. Glad that saved you some worry!! :D