PDA

View Full Version : On Cafepress.....

Tex
04-12-2007, 08:27 AM
When I go to the home page for cafepress from Google (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/browse/allproducts.aspx?CMP=KNC-G-EF), there are advertisements for some of the different stuff you can get.....and the very first thing that came up (all by itself I might add) is one for "dog stuff", but the dog they are featuring is a doxie!!!! Just thought that was kinda neat!

Rae
04-13-2007, 10:27 AM
cafe press is dangerous. I could go bankrupt.... but I'd be STYLIN!

LexieLuvr
04-13-2007, 12:45 PM
cafe press is dangerous. I could go bankrupt.... but I'd be STYLIN!
Amen to that!!!:hearts: :cheer2:

oceangirls
04-13-2007, 12:47 PM
thanks for the reminder that I am considering buying a new DLC logo shirt from Cafe Press for Buda!

Claudine
04-15-2007, 07:38 AM
Cafepress also has the largest & best selection of doxie logo T-shirts, etc. than any other place i've found, so far. Also got the perfect X-mas cards on Cafepress. I have three doxies & I found X-mas cards that have a deep red background & three doxies pulling Santa's sleigh. The sleigh & doxies are all white; kind of like a silouhette.Front reads "Happy Holidays". Very, very cute.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Tex
04-15-2007, 11:54 AM
I was on the site to buy DH a shirt for Buda....got him one that says "Dachshund Dad"....couldn't get him to go with something like "Hey, wanna pet my wiener!"

oceangirls
04-15-2007, 12:08 PM
yeah, I was looking through all their dachshund logo stuff yesterday! Very cute! Very tempting!