PDA

View Full Version : Times Two

Yolanda
01-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Tomorrow is both Haas and my big day - dental day that is.

Haas goes tomorrow morning for his badly needed dental. His breath is horrid and his build up is massive. I suspect he will loose a tooth or two. My good friend and fellow rescuer Louise will be getting him from the vets and keeping him until later in the evening.

I have an appointment in the afternoon to some more of my dental work, a root canal and temp crown this time. I wish they could do all my work in a setting or two but ....... I do not know what will hurt more my wallet from tomorrows co-pay $450.00 or my mouth from all of the pulling and tugging. I am a big wimp when it comes to the dentist.

Linus
01-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Oh Yolanda!! Lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for the both of you!!

JanUet
01-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Sending Super Duper :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for you and Haas

Goob
01-10-2006, 10:45 PM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: -------> Haas
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: --------> Yolanda!!!!!

jenfer
01-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Sending :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :rayz: :rayz: to both of you!

oceangirls
01-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Ouch!! At least you two can sympathize with each other :) . Sending lots of rayz:hearts: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :bigrayz: for a relatively painless experience.

Patt
01-11-2006, 05:06 AM
Sending many :rayz: :bigrayz: :rayz: :bigrayz: :rayz: and big :bighug: for you and Haas.

Nancy
01-11-2006, 08:30 AM
EEEK! Big and lot's of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for the both of you!

Jen
01-11-2006, 11:32 AM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for both you and Haas!

I'm a big baby at the dentist, so I feel your pain. I even dread the cleanings, and sadly, shook like a Chihuahua when I had the root canal.

Hope it goes well with little pain. We'll be waiting for an update on both of you tonight!

Loren
01-11-2006, 11:42 AM
be true to your teeth or they will be false to you! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for both of you!

Mama S.
01-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Oh I so feel you! I had a needle break off in my gum as a child and am a total CRYBABY now. I have a wonderful dentist who gives me something the day before to take the morning I need to come in! It helps! Some..
Will be thinking about you both!!! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:
Sandi