PDA

View Full Version : Finally! A brag for us!!

Fluffy
04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Last week, Abel had Heidi up in Bloomsburg for the week to help her adjust to the cats. We decided it would be best to do it that way, so my fears wouldn't show to her and she wouldn't react to them. Well, after a weeks time, she tolerates the cats! Simon can walk by her, and she just looks at him, or looks the other way!! He's also worked on her with the potty training issues, and she finally "gets it!!" If she does make a mistake, she knows she's wrong and just goes to her crate. He also has her to where when we take her out, we put the leash on her, but let her wander aroudn the yard (she said in her reading she doesn't need the leash). We put the leash on her just in case of rabbits. He now has both dogs this week, and will work with BUddy who thinks its great fun to bark his fool head off at the cats...then gets scared when you hold him up to Simon. :rotfl: :rotfl: Hopefully soon he'll get over it!!

Rae
04-17-2007, 12:34 PM
one step at a time, and its good for the kids to have one on one time with daddy.

when you joining them?

Tex
04-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Congrats!!! I hope that things continue to work out well!

Fluffy
04-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Hopefully soon!!! Abe is getting most of my furniture this weekend. Looks like I might have the rest of the week off, and if so, maybe by the time I get home on Sunday!! :banana: :woohoo: :boogie:

jenfer
04-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Congrats! That's good news.

Gigi likes to chase cats (and birds)...sometimes the cats are bigger than her and she doesn't care.

lizzieb38
04-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Glad to hear the news. Sounds like Abe is a good trainer. Hope you get to get there too, real soon.

Pokeys Mom
04-17-2007, 03:47 PM
:congrats:

Fantastic news!!! Big cheers to both Abel and Heidi! :cheer2: