PDA

View Full Version : Nature's Variety Question

Linus
01-10-2006, 10:03 PM
I recently switched Bailey to the Nature's Variety Raw Kibble (sounds a little hypocritical doesn't it? :scratch: )

Anyway, he had been on Natural Balance and I think he likes the Nature's Variety better, but his poopies are HUGE! They are solid, but bigger than I've ever seen!

Is it just a transition period or will they stay this big? It doesn't seem to bother him, and it doesn't really bother me that much, I was just curious.

Eventually I am going to switch him to the frozen medallions, but for now, my mom has to mail the stuff to me so the kibble is the best we can do.

JanUet
01-10-2006, 10:37 PM
I switched Casey and Sophie Long ago (about 4 months or so)

I give them 1/4 cup of kibble in the morning (Chicken Flavour) sometimes with pumpkin.

In the evening they get pumpkin or 1% cottage cheese and veggies with 2 medallions (that is for Sophie)
Casey gets 3 medallions with pumpkin or 1% cottage cheese and veggies.
I give them the Beef or Chicken/Turkey Flavoured Medallions. They didn't like the Venison or Lamb ones.
I also give them their supplements with their evening meal.

Their stools were big at first ---- that is due to the kibble.
Now with the kibble and medallions their stools are smaller. :banana:

Goob
01-10-2006, 11:02 PM
No idea but your discription made me smile!!!! :D

Mama S.
01-11-2006, 11:44 AM
I also give them their supplements with their evening meal.

What Miss neglected to say is the supplements are:
whipped cream, milkshapes, spaghetti, peach juice, etc. etc. etc.
The herd have been heard whispering about airplanes:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sandi

Patt
01-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Anyway, he had been on Natural Balance and I think he likes the Nature's Variety better, but his poopies are HUGE! They are solid, but bigger than I've ever seen!

. I would think having more bulk to the stools would be healthier, since it would force the AG's to do a better job. Please keep us updated.

jenfer
01-11-2006, 07:14 PM
What kind of food is that? I never heard of it. Is it raw? Or is it kibble??? :scratch:

Courtney
01-11-2006, 07:18 PM
If is poop is massive on it, then maybe it isn't the best food for him.....I guess keep feeding it and see if anything changes, but not all foods are right for every dog.