PDA

View Full Version : Three dog bakery

Jacqueline
04-26-2007, 03:41 AM
I was in Barnes and Noble today....should have started there instead of ending up there, and would have saved myself a lot of useless walking, lol....looking for the perfect birthday gift for a dear relative/friend. Found the perfect one, too.

While there, I meandered into the pet section, and looked over the cookbooks for pets books. Has anyone seen the Three Dog Bakery cookbook? As you may or may not know, I make treats for the girls, and I saw one recipe in there that looks pretty good....Simple Simon peanut butter bones. Has anyone tried any of the recipes in the book? I'd like to know what you think of them, if you have. Or, if you have ordered anything from them, how did you like it?

If it wasn't for having to have a totally seperate kitchen facility, entrance, blah, blah, licence, tax forms, painfully annoying pests looking over my shoulder all the time....you know the drill....I would start selling homemade treats around here because I know what are in mine, and that they are safe...and even better....the dogs are crazy about them.

I had to laugh at my coworker. I give her treats for her dog, and he loves them. She gave a couple to the bigger dog that comes over to play, and she (the dog) use to come over and tap at her door to be let in. Since she gave her the treats, she now comes over and BANGS at the door. Sandi says it's all my fault, lol.

Tex
04-26-2007, 07:14 AM
I haven't seen that book, but it sounds interesting. Funny story about the "banging" doggie!!!:rotfl:

Otto'sMom
04-26-2007, 12:10 PM
I would love it if doggies came to my door for handouts. I'd be a total softie. The kids can get off my lawn! But the dogs are always welcome.

Rae
04-26-2007, 12:28 PM
have been to the three dogs bakery in Pasadena I think. pretty cool place, and the stuff looks, well, good enough to eat!

oceangirls
04-26-2007, 12:30 PM
I have the cookbook! We've made the ginger biscuits for at least 4 dogs (mine and Mom's) and they all enjoyed them :)

They can also be eaten by humans, and really aren't bad at all!