PDA

View Full Version : More food recalled

alfina
04-26-2007, 05:09 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18336622/

LexieLuvr
04-26-2007, 05:20 PM
That got my attention - luckily, what I'm using is still safe - for now, at least! Thanks for the update.

Patt
04-26-2007, 06:43 PM
That got my attention
Mine too. :sosad: DoG I hope this **** stops soon. :crossfin:

Thanks for posting.

michelehbc
04-26-2007, 10:39 PM
SH*T! I REALLY WISH THIS CRAP WOULD END!!

ok, sorry, but I worry.

Patt
04-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Another recall on a popular brand, see The News Scoop.

Jen
04-27-2007, 11:02 AM
This is just crazy!! Hopefully it will make people think more carefully about what they're feeding their dogs....

Mommy2Molly
04-27-2007, 11:05 AM
This needs to stop. It's getting to where we don't know what's safe to give to our babies. As of now our brand is still safe (NB). But then how do we really know until something is posted?:sosad:

LexieLuvr
04-27-2007, 11:41 AM
This needs to stop. It's getting to where we don't know what's safe to give to our babies. As of now our brand is still safe (NB). But then how do we really know until something is posted?:sosad:
Yeah, I feed NB (not venison!) - and home cooking and/or raw is looking BETTER EVERY MINUTE!!! Seems like every day there's a new recall - or is it every hour??? UGH!!!:confused: :sosad: :shocked:

catstamm
04-27-2007, 11:49 AM
This is just crazy!! Hopefully it will make people think more carefully about what they're feeding their dogs....
Sadly enough the people that feed their dogs crappy food don't enough know about all this.... they don't follow dog stuff :(

quavec
04-27-2007, 01:57 PM
I have to wonder at the pet deaths/illnesses in other countries? Anyone heard anything? If this contaminate is coming from China accidently, surely we are not the only ones who have received it? China's animals and those of other countries must be suffering from this also wouldn't you think? I know North America and Britian's media usually gets a jump on these things quicker.

LexieLuvr
04-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Sadly enough the people that feed their dogs crappy food don't enough know about all this.... they don't follow dog stuff :(
Unfortunately, you're right. When their dogs get deathly ill, or die, they won't have a clue unless they read the paper or pay attention to TV!

Patt
04-27-2007, 05:51 PM
I have to wonder at the pet deaths/illnesses in other countries? Anyone heard anything? If this contaminate is coming from China accidently, surely we are not the only ones who have received it? China's animals and those of other countries must be suffering from this also wouldn't you think? I know North America and Britian's media usually gets a jump on these things quicker.

Good question. I haven't read anything about pets ill in other countries. Now it almost makes you wonder if it was deliberate.

areese
04-27-2007, 06:34 PM

Well it wasn't all crappy food, either....