PDA

View Full Version : Dentist Report Times Two

Yolanda
01-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Today was the day both Haas and myself had dental appointments.

He did great and only needed a deep cleaning. He is home being the holy terror on wheels he can be.. I do have a very cute story about his visit. As I was checking him in this morning, the Office Manger Alec asked me about him so I stood him up on the counter for the staff to see. Alex asked me since he is a wobbly dog if he has bladder and bowel control. As soon as he said the word "pee", Haas let loose on the counter and made a very big peepee. He was so proud of himself also. Good thing Alec did not say the other "p" word.

I on the other hand I feel like someone bet me with a baseball bat. I admit I am a wimp but I hurt. Two side by side root canals and temp crowns in one day is just too much for me. Never again I learned my lesson. Earlier in the day, I went to Cracker Barrel and got a veggie plate to go, so I have something fixed to eat, but cannot stand the smell of food right now. As soon as I can get the furkids to bed, I am going to take a Tylenol #3 and head to bed.

SusanF
01-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Glad to hear Haas just needed a cleaning.
I can understand how you feel with the dental for yourself today. I went through it not long ago and I was whipped from it. Hope you feel much better soona nd hugs to both of you.

Linus
01-11-2006, 08:25 PM
That's too cute about Haas! I'm sorry you hurt...dental pain is the worst! :bighug: for a speedy recovery.

Pokeys Mom
01-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Fantastic news about Haas' cleaning!! What a good boy to be able to "go" on command like that. :) Very cute story!

I'm sorry you had to go through so much dental work. Take care of yourself! Did they give you instructions to apply an icepack to the side of your mouth for 20-30 minutes? It might help prevent swelling and brusing. :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Anatresia
01-11-2006, 09:20 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: You have my DEEPEST sympathy, as someone who is plagued with root canals!!!

Lisa
01-11-2006, 09:22 PM
That is such an adorable Haas story! Lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for you my dear! I hope you feel better soon with some rest.

:bighug:

jenfer
01-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Cute story for Haas. :hearts:
And :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for your dentist visit.

JanUet
01-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Sending you Mega tons of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: In hopes that you feel better in the morning. :hearts:

Such a Funny Story about Haas :rotfl:

Patt
01-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Aww Haas what a :cutiepie2 guess you are going to have to spell words in front of him. I'm happy all went well with his dental. :rayz: :rayz:

My goodness Yolanda that is an awful lot of dental work for one day. Sending many :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: I hope you feel better soon.

Mama S.
01-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Eeekkkkk 2 in one day?? You my friend are a better man than I :rotfl: :rotfl: AInt no way I could have done that... AM glad that our newest li lman is ok!! DId he get big kisses for pottying on cue:rotfl:
Sandi

K2
01-12-2006, 04:17 PM
:rotfl: Great story about Haas!!!

Sending you some :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: Hope you feel better soon!

lotsadox
01-12-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm so glad that Haas is doing so well, but sorry that you had to have 2 procedures done in one day. I agree that is way too much! :sorry: Sending rayz for your recovery. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Jen
01-12-2006, 05:05 PM
What a smart boy Haas is to go on command. :appl: :appl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Big :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for you, hope the mouth feels better soon. Two side by side root canals sounds like one of Dante's levels of Hell to me!