PDA

View Full Version : The greatest title in agility

Frzframe
05-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Lewis is one of 6 Dachshunds in the nation to earn this title. Here is a cute video of him doing a run. But I must say our Own and Laika are so much cuter and by far look much faster. :)

http://www.sausagestables.com/LewisMACH.htm

PS This was sent to me by the CCDR group.

Courtney
05-03-2007, 01:57 PM
um, SOO CUTE!!! Thor would rock at agility. I really need to find a place to train. There's just nowhere convenient. Ugh!

Frzframe
05-03-2007, 02:11 PM
um, SOO CUTE!!! Thor would rock at agility. I really need to find a place to train. There's just nowhere convenient. Ugh!

I know what you mean. When Mitzi was in puppy class the lady who taught it had a mini one set up and Mitzi loved it. But, she only taught 4-H kids and Mitzi's back legs couldn't stand all that jumping (she has bad knees) but boy I'd have loved to get her at least doing a little of it but yep no where to practice. :(

jenfer
05-03-2007, 03:03 PM
WOW! That's totally awesome!!! I see that it's in Argus Ranch... we have an Argus Ranch in WA... I wonder if it's the same place... we did our first trial there.

areese
05-03-2007, 09:33 PM
How cool is that???? Although it being the "greatest title in agility"...I dunno about that...there are awards even beyond a MACH and a few venues that are perhaps even more challenging than AKC. But that is a wonderful achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is fast and he's a pretty big dog-deep chested and he runs really well...I think Owen might be faster on the flat but Lewis is an awesome weaver and awfully good on the contacts too (a-frame, teeter, dogwalk). It's so so so cool to see dachshunds excell in agility!!!!!!!!!!!
You see how much faster he ran for his victory lap???? YOu can tell he loves applause and his mommy was all happy so he ran really fast.

Tanya
05-03-2007, 09:37 PM
I :hearts: athletic doxies! He took his sweet, sweet time with that down...like "Is this close enough to down?" So doxie! :rotfl:

:congrats: to Lewis and Jan! What an accomplishment! :cheer2:

areese
05-03-2007, 09:39 PM
I :hearts: athletic doxies! He took his sweet, sweet time with that down...like "Is this close enough to down?" So doxie! :rotfl:
I know...My heart started pounding like...HURRY UP!!!!!!! He didn't want his lovely belly on that rough hard table!!