PDA

View Full Version : Darwin's Smarty Pants

Otto'sMom
05-05-2007, 07:14 PM
It was just a short little thing he did, but I am just bursting with pride.
Was getting the dogs out the door for the walk today, and I didn't have Darwin's leash in my hand. He took off around the corner of the house and I called him and he immediately came back. I needed to get back into the house to get the squirt bottle of doom (pat. pend.) and he ran into the house with his leash trailing him. He sat on the mat, picked up the end of the leash and put it in my hand:shocked:
I was so shocked. Maybe it was accidental, but I'm proud of my DarDar:hearts:

Frzframe
05-05-2007, 08:41 PM
:awww: You're gonna have to come up with a new nick name for our smart boy!

Otto'sMom
05-05-2007, 08:45 PM
I call him DarDar Binks, and I didn't even watch that awful character from Star Wars.

catstamm
05-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Awww what a good boy!!!!!

Frzframe
05-05-2007, 11:00 PM
What about Durwin? But, your like me I guess and have more then one name for the pups huh. :rotfl:

Otto'sMom
05-06-2007, 12:08 AM
I have a tendency to go with Durwood, Darward, Dar, Durr and Darwin Baby. He's just been so good since he's gotten his new collar, I tell him it's his grown up collar so he has to act grown up now.:hearts:

Frzframe
05-06-2007, 12:17 AM
I have a tendency to go with Durwood, Darward, Dar, Durr and Darwin Baby. He's just been so good since he's gotten his new collar, I tell him it's his grown up collar so he has to act grown up now.:hearts:

Ya know, I wrote Durwood but then changed it! DUHH!! Maybe I need to get a nice grown up collar for Lily. Do you think it would help her act like a big girl?? :scratch: :rotfl:

Alex's Mom
05-06-2007, 06:51 AM
I'm thinking that he's decided that now you know the inner workings of his mind :rolleyes: he's trying hard to be a true partner!! What a good and clever boy he is!!!!!

Tex
05-06-2007, 09:22 AM
:way2go: Darwin!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

LexieLuvr
05-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Good job, little furboy! You've probably got mom more trained than she even realizes - don't tell her!