PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back to Normal

mydachsies
01-12-2006, 01:04 PM
:party1: Well the puppers are back to normal....almost!They are playing so much now,again.I took a look at their heads and body and all the pimple-like bumps they had are gone!!!Now its just bald and wrinkly :boogie: .I started them on the fish oil to help the dry skin and so they can have healthy coats.I already called the DH to let him know.He is happy as well.He works early in the morning so they are sleeping and he can't see them all.Chloe is doing great after a well rested day after her spay.I don't let her run around yet so she is kinda upset about that but she'll get over it:hissy: .I was playing with them a while ago and decided to share it with you since all your :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :pray1: :pray1: helped get us to where we are now.Thanks everyone!DropShots.com/eosanantonio4

Lisa
01-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Awesome news Erika! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Glad to hear the spay went well and the little ones are healing so nicely. Great news. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Patt
01-12-2006, 01:13 PM
:cheer2: YAY :cheer2: Good to hear they are getting back to normal. Sending a few more :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to be sure.

Nice pics and the video of them all playing is really cute, what a fun household.:hearts:

Loren
01-12-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm SO happy they are getting better! :banana: :banana:

Let us know if you need any more help or suggestions!

K2
01-12-2006, 03:08 PM
:banana: :banana: That's great news!!! Thanks for the update!

Mama S.
01-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Yeaahh:appl: :appl: glad to hear that everyone is coming along so nicely!!
Sandi