PDA

View Full Version : Trixie got her annuals this morning

JuneyTrixie
12-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Trixie just had her annuals this morning. She is sleeping right now. I'll be home with her for the rest of the day. The vet said that she shouldn't have any problems, because he makes sure he gets the brand that seems to have no side effects.

I only had to pay $34 for the Well dog check, then the vaccines were free. This vet is really nice. :)

Juney is the right weight (9 lbs), but Trixie is overweight!! It is my son's fault, too. So I will be working with Trixie more. :)

Jen
12-02-2005, 03:29 PM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for Trixie, those shots are never fun. Great price on the vet visit and shots. My Vet charges $80 just for the exam.

So sorrry to hear Trixie needs to go on a diet. Not fun for anyone!!

Courtney
12-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah, that is a good price. Annual exams with shots are $75 at my vet. I thought that was a fabulous price because just a regular exam is $50. The $75 includes all shots, a fecal, an exam and a nail trim!

:rayz: :rayz: for Trixie!

Lisa
12-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Our annual one is $119!! :shocked:

Lots of :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for Trixie!

lotsadox
12-02-2005, 04:50 PM
My regular vet visit is something like $75. (of course I think my vet is the best. I may be prejudiced though!:D) That's a great price!

oceangirls
12-02-2005, 06:03 PM
We went to the vet last week and it seems to have been $360 for two small dogs. I am not quite sure what happened. :conf4: This did include Interceptor and a large bag of CET chews - but :shocked: , nonetheless.

I said something about Angel scratching her right ear and I believe that comment alone cost me $40. I must watch what I say there :D. We do like them, though.

I'm glad the puppers are doing well and you have a vet you are pleased with, Faye! It will be too bad if you end up moving away from there for work... but I'm sure you'll find another one you like. (Just watch out for mine!!)

Patt
12-02-2005, 06:43 PM
:cheer: YAY :cheer: Good to hear Trixie is doing well. Holly smoke, almost fell off the chair at your vets prices. :appl: :appl: My vets exam is $42. and does not include vaccines.

JanUet
12-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Glad to hear that all is well! :banana: Except for the diet part :sosad:

My vet fee is $45 just to step in the exam room. Everything else has it's own little fee.

doxiepiemom
12-02-2005, 09:04 PM
If Trixie got hers, we should be getting a reminder soon about Brie being due. Our vet that's close by started working with a lab this year that titers'. Now that Brie has had all puppy and first year boosters we will titer this year for sure.

Frzframe
12-03-2005, 12:07 AM
And great price too. I just took Moo in for her skin and spent 95 bucks. But, then again my vet is expensive (they have to pay for that new state of the art builing some how) but I really like them so I pay it.

Goob
12-03-2005, 02:22 PM
We're on a "wellness plan" and it still costs us for anything extra... clipping nails, etc. You'd think they'd throw that in cause we've been going there for two years...but nope! :confused:

Glad to hear Trixie's visit went well - sorry about needing a diet though! :rofl:

Jacqueline
12-03-2005, 09:42 PM
The vet I took Taffy to charges $32 for the visit, but seems to add a lot to it....also charged a lot more for the ointment than everyone else does. When I lived in St. Louis, the very best vets worked at the humane society, but not here. I have 11 months to ask around before she needs her annuals. It was $94 for the office visit, shot and ointment for her ears. I don't know how that ranks against the other vets out here.