PDA

View Full Version : Dusty, and Assorted Anipals Pic Heavy

Otto'sMom
07-10-2007, 10:09 PM
He's got a leash on just in case he decides to crawl under the bed and I need to get him. He's had a rough 24 hours. Lost his nutz, diagnosed with heartworms, no more running around where he wants, and worst of all, people touching him again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mississippi2132.jpg

Most views just look the same~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mississippi2140.jpg

See why I thought he was Otto?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mississippi2134.jpg

An additional Grrrt
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mississippi2136.jpg

And Dexter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mississippi2137.jpg

Then Toady Faced Daisy May (she discovered the joys of toad hunting after I mowed)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mississippi2138.jpg

Fluffy
07-10-2007, 10:12 PM
OMG Andrea he is so precious!!! He reminds me a bit of Heidi!!! Thank you again for helping this little :angel7:

oceangirls
07-10-2007, 10:14 PM
ohhhh, sweet little boy :love11: Thank you for being his :angel7:

You have gorgeous dogs, Andrea :), in case you did not know that.

Opaleyz
07-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Yay! We get to see the lil' lost doggie! Your anipals are, as always, lovely too :)

quavec
07-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh wow. He's gorgeous, Andrea!

:thankyou: for spending countless hours, countless dollars and all of your heart 'trapping' him!

Frzframe
07-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Gosh he is adorable!!! So sad about the HW but he's in good hands I'm sure even though he's had a rough time he'll love you in no time flat. :)

Patt
07-10-2007, 10:47 PM
He's a :cutiepie2 Thanks for taking him in. :hearts:

ebmw1975
07-10-2007, 10:59 PM
:Welcome3: :hello: :cutiepie2 :awww: Andrea :urock:
And :thanx: for being such a :angel7: to Dusty and all the others esp Mz Froggy mouth Daisy Mae!

catstamm
07-10-2007, 11:31 PM
What a sweetie....he'll know soon that he is in anipal heaven!!!!!

Otto'sMom
07-10-2007, 11:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mississippi2146.jpg

Tanya
07-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Wow! What a sweet little face he has! :muchlove:

Tex
07-11-2007, 07:23 AM
WOW!:shocked: He DOES look like Otto!!! Looks like he might be mixed with some beagle?:scratch: So sorry he's HW positive, but I know he is in the best hands possible!!!:hearts: Love me some anipal pics too!!!!

lotsadox
07-11-2007, 08:53 AM
:awww: Another frosty faced red for our board. He's so cute, Andrea. :hearts: :hearts: And one lucky dog to living with the anipals now. He just doesn't know it yet! :banana: :banana:

Rae
07-11-2007, 08:54 AM
should have named him Jackpot, cause that is what he hit.
(or Lucky)

bsquared
07-11-2007, 09:00 AM
What a handsome boy! :) Bless you for rescuing this precious guy...no doubt he'll appreciate it very, very, very soon and love you forever for it. :hug99: And he'll forget all about his missing nutz. :)

areese
07-11-2007, 09:22 AM
He does look a bit like Otto. But not quite so handsome and I bet his peenie is smaller....
I hope the heartworm treatment goes well...gosh I wonder where he came from??

Jen
07-11-2007, 09:50 AM
He is too adorable. So sad he's got to deal with heartworm treatment. Not surprising though since he was loose for so long.

So is he going to be a permanent addition to the Anipals??

Otto'sMom
07-11-2007, 09:52 AM
So is he going to be a permanent addition to the Anipals??

I'm falling for him fast, it's going to be hard to meet the requirements for adoption with me.
I've taken the leash off, he doesn't show any inclination of wanting to escape, even after I gave him worming medicine. He just wags and wags his tail, the treats are what's winning him over. He's already learned what cupboard they come from.

Otto'sMom
07-11-2007, 11:13 AM
He does look a bit like Otto. But not quite so handsome and I bet his peenie is smaller....
I hope the heartworm treatment goes well...gosh I wonder where he came from??

I've gotten a glimpse of the peenie, and Otto may be in for a tie!:shocked:

I'm sure the treatment will go well, there is so much of it here the vets are experienced with treatment.

As for where he came from.....:o I've already put in for a reading with Sheila :o

My guess is since he was intact, he may have followed a scent and gotten lost. I want to think his tags fell off, worn with age. I don't want to believe that someone could look in those eyes, so trusting, and take his ID off and set him loose to fend for himself, which he did very well thankyouverymuch. I can see why he thought he didn't need companionship, but he's opening up to me, and I plan on lots of Anipal piles with him in it. He's so respectful of the other dogs, and I'm just so thankful that he's appreciating the beds around the house.

LexieLuvr
07-11-2007, 11:40 AM
What a great looking furkid - congrats on your new addition!! (And I recognize the toady face on Daisy Mae, too - yuck!!!):)

viener weiner
07-11-2007, 11:49 AM
that dog really got lucky!!!! I guess you have to keep him, it's karma that he's with you. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!! Not very many people (ok, pretty much no one) would go to all the trouble and expense you went through to help that doggie. Personally, I never would have thought to trap him. I'm glad he is in such VERY good hands now!:hula1:

StretchVonLongfellow
07-11-2007, 12:57 PM
how sweet!

Yolanda
07-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Dear ANdrea,

I am so happy you have Mr Dusty. He is andorable looking gentleman.

Otto'sMom
07-11-2007, 06:57 PM
He's starting to show his personality, and it's so very sweet. He's taken up a post outside the baby gate while I'm in the computer room with Scooter on my lap. Started following me around too, but didn't want to go on a walk this AM. He wasn't fond of a harness, which is all I have for him at the moment. I don't want to risk losing him and having a collar slip off. He was all waggy when I came home today, and miracle of miracles, I managed to do all chores in record time (that's vacuum, swiffer vac, clean litterboxes, feed cats, wash cat bowls, take out trash, pick up dog poop and put laundry in the dryer) and have a moment or two to just sit with dogs. Too hot to take the hounds out on a walk now.
I didn't have to work late tonight so I've lucked out:banana:

Oh, I also discovered that Daisy May's toad hunt was successful. Found dead toadie by the step and promptly picked him up so no gross corpse rolling could ensue.

Anatresia
07-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Okay, so I read this and didn't really understand, then read your other thread about catching him and felt really, really :duh: !!! Well, I have been out of it lately, but congrats on the new guy! He really is cute. reminds me of a cross between Otto and Dolly!

Oh, and that Grrrrt pic in your siggy is so funny!!! She's such a rotten little thing. I love it!!!

Bella's Mom
07-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Awwww...all the sweetness! :hearts: