PDA

View Full Version : My teef are are so clean!

Kasianni
07-12-2007, 10:51 PM
I still brush my teef every night, and so should all you pups out there!! :)http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/kasianni/yummies015a.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/kasianni/yummies023a.jpg
All done sleepy time..
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/kasianni/yummies007a.jpg

Patt
07-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Great pics! :hearts: Good job in getting her to brush every night. :appl:

michelehbc
07-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Gawd I love love love Mika pics.

Otto'sMom
07-12-2007, 11:52 PM
:ditto: What a cutie pie, and such a good pupper brushin on their own.

Opaleyz
07-13-2007, 01:06 AM
Cute pics!

Quick question: do you find it hard to get the back teeth?

Jacqueline
07-13-2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah.....but can you get her to floss? Taffy loves having her teeth brushed, but Daisy is under thrilled. I am going to try the poultry flavored toothpaste the vet who was covering for mine recommended.

Great photos.

Tex
07-13-2007, 07:30 AM
I need to show these pics to Julie & Jax, so they will see that teeth brushing is not as bad as they think!!!

Teddysmom
07-13-2007, 08:29 AM
I need to show these pics to Julie & Jax, so they will see that teeth brushing is not as bad as they think!!!

:ditto:!!!! Teddy doesn't mind it but he does fight quite a bit when I try to get the back teeth. Maybe if he sees thes pics he would be more willing to brush more often.
Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Mama S.
07-13-2007, 08:57 AM
If da herd would do that maybe life would be easier!!!
Mama

StretchVonLongfellow
07-13-2007, 09:16 AM
aw what a good pup!

Kasianni
07-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Cute pics!

Quick question: do you find it hard to get the back teeth?

Oh yes, is hard sometimes, but I use a small childrens brush so its much easier than the brush that goes on the finger from the vets. I have to pry her mouth open a bit to get the back ones. She is getting use to it now, and during the whole time I am brushing I am telling her what a good girl she is and she loves that and lets me brush the back teeth. I use the poultry flavored tooth paste.

Jen
07-13-2007, 01:03 PM
I may have to try the children's brush. I have trouble getting to the back teeth with the finger brush. Mika is adorable, as always, and its great to see she doesn't mind brushing. As you can see, many of us are envious of that!!

lizzieb38
07-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Good baber!! Cloe doesn't mind having hers done, but you couldn't pry Willie's mouth open with a crow bar. Thank goodness he freshens everyday with the fresh mint. It's growing like mad now, so there's lots of fresh breath here!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Opaleyz
07-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Oh yes, is hard sometimes, but I use a small childrens brush so its much easier than the brush that goes on the finger from the vets. I have to pry her mouth open a bit to get the back ones. She is getting use to it now, and during the whole time I am brushing I am telling her what a good girl she is and she loves that and lets me brush the back teeth. I use the poultry flavored tooth paste.

Maybe I'll have to switch to that. I use the finger brush, which is a little big for me to fit into the back area. She's got so much cheek flap, it's hard to get it back there & actually brush while also trying to hold the cheek flap out enough.
(Please excuse the cheek flap term, I have no idea what it may be called technically.:duh:)

It's cute that you praise her while brushing--I think if I did that to Lili, she'd get excited and start trying to jump up and lick my face, which is what she usually does when I praise her :rolleyes: Maybe my voice is too excited, and I just need to bring it down a notch :)

Bella's Mom
07-15-2007, 01:21 PM
I love these pics!! :rotfl: :rotfl: